Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food

by Tetra

Aquatic frog and turtle food with treats. An excellent way to offer variety in your reptile's diet, ReptoMin® Select-A-Food is three foods in one container. Perfect for turtles, amphibians, and other reptiles, Select-A-Food includes both staple foods and t

Do your turtles seem to like this?
Start your review of Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food!
Secret T.
Harrisburg, PA
Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food uploaded by Secret T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I absolutely recommend this for baby red ear slider hatchlings!!!!!! It was a great starter food l, good selections and variety, and did I mention cheap 😂❤ my turtle loves it
elena M.
town park dr
Purchased at: Walmart
My little slider loves this! So convenient to give him a treat. He is not a picky eater and seems happy with his regular food but I feel better with the variety. Nice, clean and easy to use. Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food uploaded by Krista P.
We rescued 2 babies from far less than desirable conditions, and we got lucky. From the minute they were with us, they've eaten everything we've offered them, including veggies 😱 Except for their green sticks. I intended on slowly working them off the junk sticks they were eating to a better brand, but they refused the kind they were "used" to so we stopped and grabbed these (bonus for the baby sized sticks!) And they swallowed them up. Of course they prefer the baby shrimp and mini krill 😂 but not that they know those are an option, they'll gobble up the good stuff every time!
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I really like buying this for my kid's pet turtle. Very easy to use, just twist to opening of sticks or shrimp. I find this easy for my kids to use for feeding their pet. It's a great price, but sometimes hard to find In stores.
Pamela B.
Deland, FL
I found most of the pellets were crushed and not whole. It also seemed like it wasn't full enough
Liz R.
Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food uploaded by Liz R.
Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food uploaded by Liz R.
These 2 little fatties love their pellets, but I like to combine them with the. So that it's a variety of foodthat they get, being that I heard they can get bored of their food and stop eating altogether. Once in a while we'll get them goldfish, they'll eat some. And a month later easy the rest. And add a snack they live dried shrimp...in August it will be a year since Shelby and squirt entered our lives...
jasmin T.
Tetra ReptoMin® Select-A-Food uploaded by jasmin T.
I have 2 water turtles that love this food they go nuts for it lol sometimes they fight to see who gets the food first. I buy it from walmart very low price compared to other brands. Actually need to go buy more soon because they like it so much. If you have a turtle I recommend This to you.
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
My little turtle LOVES this. different foods every day keeps things interesting for him.
Visharada  H.
Jersey City, NJ
I use to give this to my 3 red ear sliders in between their other foods. They really love it and would fit over it, so I had to feed them one each at a time.
Nancy W.
HERNDON, PA
We also used this for our slider, just for a little variety. He really seemed to enjoy not knowing what would come out of it!