Pet SuppliesFish SuppliesFish FoodTetra
ReptoMin Baby Floating Food Sticks

Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks

by Tetra

#20 in Fish Food

Smaller and softer frog, newt and turtle food. A nutritious, calcium-fortified diet for smaller aquatic turtles, newts, and frogs. ReptoMin® Baby Sticks are smaller and a bit softer than regular ReptoMin®. Also, calcium content is slightly higher to optima

What kind of turtle do you have.
What is the best food for my turtle?[product:tetra-usa-inc-sts16255-reptomin-1059-oz] or [product:tetra-usa-inc-tetra-usa-food-reptomin-select-250-ml]
Start your review of Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks!
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Darlyn N.
Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Darlyn N.
Purchased at: PETCO
Best trutle food i feed my little one with Tetra food great brands she likes it gets so happy each time i feed her Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks
Megan S.
Lancaster, PA
Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
Easy to digest for my turtles. Keeps them in good health the tank stays clean because there is no left overs. It's great for all aqauatic turtles, newts and even frogs. We have 2 red eared sliders. I recommend any on with turtles to try this [product:tetra-usa-inc.-sts16255-reptomin-10.59-oz.]
Kylee D.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a great source of food for my yellow belly turtle! He loves these food sticks that provide calcium and vitamin C. The only issue is that, yes they do float for a bit, but after a minute they start to sink to the bottom where my turtle tends to just leave them even if he's hungry. Overall they are a good source of food that isn't too expensive!
Veronica R.
Fresno, CA
Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Veronica R.
My baby turtle likes her food, as soon as I clean her up and feed her, she goes and eats the pellets up quickly. Sometimes she likes me to mix it up with the little shrimp pieces also..... I recommend this product and it also is not expensive at all
Amy K.
Bristol, England
Been feeding my turtles this food for their whole lives, and they're 15-20 years old! Great product and would definitely recommend to all turtle owners. My little guys seem to love it, that's for sure!
Kayla W.
La Porte, IN
My turtles get so happy over these. Every time they see me holding the container and they all jump in the water and swim over closest to me to wait for their lunch. Spoiled little turts.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
My turtle would only ever eat this brand of food. He never liked other brands and they would end up sitting there soaking up water. This brand he loved! It is also not that expensive.
Nancy C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Tetra ReptoMin® Baby Floating Food Sticks uploaded by Nancy C.
I love this brand for my red ear slider turtle. He eats this everyday along with fresh greens. This product also has added calcium to help prevent metabolic bone disease, which is very common in turtles, doesn't have too much protein in the food at all, which too much protein can cause shell pyramiding and can be fatal. I've fed this to my turtle for five years now and he still loves it! Well worth the price, easy to use and find. A little bit goes a long way.
Maria V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
Excelente producto para las tortugas con vitamina muy muy bueno lo recomiendo tienen que usarlo es excelente
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great, I love using it whenever I can. I especially love getting the product when its on sale, I try to stock up on the item when I can. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for something worth getting.