Tetra PRO PlecoWafers™

by Tetra

This nutritionally balanced, all vegetable diet is ideal for Plecostomus, and an excellent supplement for all bottom feeding fish. Patented, state-of-the-art extrusion technology allows a staple diet and concentrated algae center to be melded into one. An excellent way to offer vegetable variety, these innovative wafers also contain the patented, health enhancing ProCare blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tetra PRO PlecoWafers™!
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Pleco goes nuts for these! Even my other fish love these wafers. I put 2 in 2-3 times a week or 1 every other day. My Pleco will eat what it wants and then once it becomes soggy my other fish will pick at it and eat it.
Jeri R.
Gering, NE
We have used this product for our sucker fish for 2 years now. The best part is it doesnt have that fishy stinch like the normal flakey fish food.
Searra H.
Pendleton
These are really good algae wafers. My pleco fish love them and honestly my other fish love them too. I never usually have any problems with them discoloring the water or anything. 5 out of 5 @tetra @influenster
Sherry N.
My husband gets these things for the fishes to eat. They seem to really like them because they gobble them all up

Looking for your answer?