Tetra Pond Pond Sticks uploaded by Jade W.

BY TETRAPOND

Tetra Pond™ Pond Sticks.
Healthy nutrition for Goldfish and Koi.
All sizes of pond fish.
Soft sticks.
Easy to eat and digest.
Clear water. see more...

Ariel M.
My friend's pond fish absolutely love this! You can buy it online or at a pet store. This is a fish food, and they can grow quickly. It met his expectations and I would recommend these to people with fish.
Jade W.
Easton, PA
This stuff helps my fish stay healthy and happy we have 3 koi in our pond and there fairly large which mean that you have to give them more than one handful but they seem to enjoy the food and they stay well fed!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
The type of fish we have in our pond did not take to these very well. We tried feeding several times and at different times even made them wait longer and they would come up but would not feed like they normally do.
Tiara K.
Great for fish and turtles alike. If the turtles or fish are small and the pieces are too big they can be easily crushed.
krista v.
My turtles love these and also my gold fish love these. I really like the price for the quality and the value
Nicole J.
These are great! The fish we have in our pond go crazy for these and love feeding time.