BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Betsie M.
Great consistent quality. The longest lasting filters I have ever used. Definitely recommend.
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
These are awesome I love the tetra brand I hardly use any thing else in my turtles tank
Ashley H.
Racine
I use these for my turtle tank and I must say they work wonders! I highly recommend!
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
I always buy these for my tanks! Good price works great on my turtle tank!!!
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
My favorite filter ! Easy to replace , keeps the tank clear . Great product !
Colie W.
Bulan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these bio bags with my 10gal fish tank they are awesome I hardly ever have to change my water. They keep all the bacteria and particles that might accidentally get into your tank out. My ph and everything stays balanced just as it should. So I would strongly recommend this product.
Katrin A.
Wiarton, ON
We use this in our fish tank and it makes it easy to keep the tank clean. It is so easy my 9 yr old can do it! It works well and is fast and easy.
Robin E.
Kirkland lake, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very good filter system . quiet and easy to clean. these filters are pretty cheap to buy too
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you use these for any size tank?

back