BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Dulce A.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this for my aquarium, it last a long time and it's easy to slip on and off .i would recommend this .
Stephanie O.
If you take your dog out for walks you need these! Don't leave your pups poo everywhere, take care of it!
Diana M.
Sanford , Nc
I use these filters for my Chinese water dragon tank.. it keeps his water clean for a good 3 weeks or so.
cynthia s.
Pet Lover Expert
Easy to install and change, I have it and love it easy to use, especially with youth kids who love fish
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Long lasting and easy to install/remove! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good filter!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
A great thing to have if you have a tank they really do work well and keep everything a lot cleaner
Alexis R.
They keep my fishtank super clean, and they are super easy to switch out once they are super dirty.
Betsie M.
Great consistent quality. The longest lasting filters I have ever used. Definitely recommend.
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
These are awesome I love the tetra brand I hardly use any thing else in my turtles tank
Ashley H.
Racine
I use these for my turtle tank and I must say they work wonders! I highly recommend!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert
Can you use these for any size tank?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?