BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Mary B.
Mary B.
Bowling Green, KY
These are awesome I love the tetra brand I hardly use any thing else in my turtles tank
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Yes, bio bag! I put the dogs bio but also double it and put my 3 month old diapers in them too. Great products.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Sanford , Nc
I use these filters for my Chinese water dragon tank.. it keeps his water clean for a good 3 weeks or so.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Racine
I use these for my turtle tank and I must say they work wonders! I highly recommend!
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
These filters work pretty well for me and my tiny tank. They last pretty long and seem to filter out all the gunk.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
These are my go to filters. I love them because you can just rinse and reuse them a few times before replacing them which saves tons of money. Highly recommended!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Pataskala, Oh
I always buy these for my tanks! Good price works great on my turtle tank!!!
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Easy to install and change, I have it and love it easy to use, especially with youth kids who love fish
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
They keep my fishtank super clean, and they are super easy to switch out once they are super dirty.
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
Valparaiso, IN
Easy to use and the work very well. If you have a fish and know how to care for it then these are effective.
Sydnee W.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock, TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Mary M.
Mary M.
Can you use these for any size tank?
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?