BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maureen B.
High quality and minimum dust off the filters. I've never had an issue with them. You can find them at any pet or aquatics store. Theyre not a bad price either.
Lindsey Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I use these filters in my aquarium. I sometimes rinse them out and put them back in because they will get dirty with just food and still be perfectly fine.
Darlen G.
These filters work great and keeps the tanks clean. I have a turtle so my tank gets very dirty but these filters absorb the most of the leftover food.
Alex S.
Portland, OR
Amazing filter brand, have 2 10 gallon tanks with a bunch of guppies and I only change the filter every couple months and their cheaper on Amazon
Sarah M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this to keep my turtle tank clean for years. It worked great and was super easy to install. They are also very affordable!
Kate P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Work well, lasts about 2 weeks and then starts to cloud up the water. Will repurchase as I can get them at my local grocery store
Cami S.
Valley, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product. We used it to filter our turtle tank (very dirty). It did a great job! So easy to clean and assemble!!
Brittany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bio bags always worked good for my 55 gallon aquarium and I never had any problems. They help keep the water clean and clear.
Colleen M.
These filters work pretty well for me and my tiny tank. They last pretty long and seem to filter out all the gunk.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Yes, bio bag! I put the dogs bio but also double it and put my 3 month old diapers in them too. Great products.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you use these for any size tank?