BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
I use these for my Tetra Fauna Viquarium and they work great. They pick up any and all sludge from my lizards water feature. I love that they are versatile and can be used with so many different animal habitats.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This bag is really good and I use this to pick up my dog poops when we go out. I know it's big but I have a huge dog and he poops a lot when we go to the bathroom so I need a big bag. It's will totally buy this !
Jan G.
Jan G.
Pet Lover Expert
I have 2 fish tanks and I like this brand, with all the sizes and and sort of boxes I like. being buying this for a few years will continue to do so. I recommend this products just give it a try.
Kris E.
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
I actually use these in a non tetra filter unit because I know the bio bags work so well.
My 10g tank stays clean for weeks with 2 nasty gold fish.
Anyone that has goldfish know that they are messy!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
High quality and minimum dust off the filters. I've never had an issue with them. You can find them at any pet or aquatics store. Theyre not a bad price either.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Pet Lover Expert
Work well, lasts about 2 weeks and then starts to cloud up the water. Will repurchase as I can get them at my local grocery store
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I paid $13/a box of 3 for the longest time before doing some proper research and realizing I don't even need it in my filter. I've since switched from whisper filters all together to aquaclear filters. I use filter floss in my filters now, a massive bag of it costs $3 and lasts well over a year even between 4 tanks. It collects gunk the same way as these cartridges but without carbon.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Pet Lover Expert
Bio bags always worked good for my 55 gallon aquarium and I never had any problems. They help keep the water clean and clear.
Shannara F.
Shannara F.
Used these filters for my tank before I got rid of it. Kept the tank very clean and had no problems at all
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
A great thing to have if you have a tank they really do work well and keep everything a lot cleaner
Sydnee W.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock, TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Mary M.
Mary M.
Can you use these for any size tank?
Sherine R.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?