BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I exclusively use these for my aquarium. They filter very well and hold the charcoal without it leaking out. They also last approximately 6 weeks before needing changed. I will take it out on occasion and rise the outside and put it back. Works like a charm. I've tried others, however they weren't as effective. I get mine at the local pet store. I will only use these for my fish.
Jessica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are my go to filters. I love them because you can just rinse and reuse them a few times before replacing them which saves tons of money. Highly recommended!
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are at a good price and work fabulously. my turtle tank used to get really dirty with other products but these seem to do the job. my turtle seems to love the area. it's very affordable. not expensive at all and yes I recommend it !! buy it, it works.
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love the whisper filter system! I had a different brand when I first bought my turtle and the dang thing made sooo much noise I found my self having to turn the TV up to drown out the noise. but the system lives up to its name--whisper! I love the cartridges too I only have to change them like every 2-3 months and I never had an issue with murky water or a smelly tank
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good for the price. It helps keep the water clear. Max I'd use this for would be 20gallon tank. After that I would move up to a canister filter. This brand is good for tanks with the correct amount of fish for the tank
Morgan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This 12 pack is a lifesaver and has lasted such a long time. I will definitely be repurchasing this product from Amazon. It has everything you need for your Whisper filter and is so simple to use. The price is also great!
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I used these when I had four turtles and I thought they worked really well! It really got all the dirty and whatnot, it kept it to it - it didn't come off and float in the water.
SiddeeQah L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a 40gal tank for a red eared slider and she gets so yucky. But when I have in a filter with these cartridges, it makes such a difference. Last a long while, but it can be a messy clean up.
Lexie E.
Davison, MI
This works wonderful. I have a Chinese water dragon and it helps clean the cage for weeks. I love these and my new filter. I did not know how I would feel about this until they came with my new
Kris E.
Goodyear, AZ
I actually use these in a non tetra filter unit because I know the bio bags work so well.
My 10g tank stays clean for weeks with 2 nasty gold fish.
Anyone that has goldfish know that they are messy!
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals 💩 poop?????
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you use these for any size tank?

back