BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I use for my fish tank. It is easy to use and last a month or two before you need to change it. It works great at keeping my fish tank clean and healthy. I brought my at Pecto.
Jan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 2 fish tanks and I like this brand, with all the sizes and and sort of boxes I like. being buying this for a few years will continue to do so. I recommend this products just give it a try.
Lacey A.
These biobags are inexpensive and easy to use. We dot change ours nearly as often as we should, so they last a really long time. The aquarium is nice and clean looking even when the filter is old. I buy these on a regular basis and like to have extras on hand to change out as they get gross. The filters have worked much better than the other brands I have tried in the past.
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They are at a good price and work fabulously. my turtle tank used to get really dirty with other products but these seem to do the job. my turtle seems to love the area. it's very affordable. not expensive at all and yes I recommend it !! buy it, it works.
Jessica D.
I paid $13/a box of 3 for the longest time before doing some proper research and realizing I don't even need it in my filter. I've since switched from whisper filters all together to aquaclear filters. I use filter floss in my filters now, a massive bag of it costs $3 and lasts well over a year even between 4 tanks. It collects gunk the same way as these cartridges but without carbon.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've use these when I had my turtle ūüźĘ who got to big and needed to be in a turtle farm. But any who. These were great I Woolf recommend them to any one. They are a little pricey aspecialy if you have a huge turtle. VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really easy to switch out and use? They work for a long time, sometimes I let it go a little over a month before I switch them out but my fish are fine & this product is worth the money.
Jessie F.
I use these for my Tetra Fauna Viquarium and they work great. They pick up any and all sludge from my lizards water feature. I love that they are versatile and can be used with so many different animal habitats.
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to use these bio bag filters when I had goldfish because they were the most reasonably priced filters I could buy. They filled up so quickly though, I wish they would last longer than they did
Jocelyn G.
These filters are long lasting and do their job of keeping the tank clean when it's time to change it they are easy to change and refill making it a breeze to clean up after my pets.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals ūüí© poop?????
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you use these for any size tank?