BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I use for my fish tank. It is easy to use and last a month or two before you need to change it. It works great at keeping my fish tank clean and healthy. I brought my at Pecto.
Colie W.
Bulan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these bio bags with my 10gal fish tank they are awesome I hardly ever have to change my water. They keep all the bacteria and particles that might accidentally get into your tank out. My ph and everything stays balanced just as it should. So I would strongly recommend this product.
Lacey A.
Clarion, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These biobags are inexpensive and easy to use. We dot change ours nearly as often as we should, so they last a really long time. The aquarium is nice and clean looking even when the filter is old. I buy these on a regular basis and like to have extras on hand to change out as they get gross. The filters have worked much better than the other brands I have tried in the past.
Jessica D.
I paid $13/a box of 3 for the longest time before doing some proper research and realizing I don't even need it in my filter. I've since switched from whisper filters all together to aquaclear filters. I use filter floss in my filters now, a massive bag of it costs $3 and lasts well over a year even between 4 tanks. It collects gunk the same way as these cartridges but without carbon.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've use these when I had my turtle ūüźĘ who got to big and needed to be in a turtle farm. But any who. These were great I Woolf recommend them to any one. They are a little pricey aspecialy if you have a huge turtle. VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Shelly G.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really easy to switch out and use? They work for a long time, sometimes I let it go a little over a month before I switch them out but my fish are fine & this product is worth the money.
Jessie F.
I use these for my Tetra Fauna Viquarium and they work great. They pick up any and all sludge from my lizards water feature. I love that they are versatile and can be used with so many different animal habitats.
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to use these bio bag filters when I had goldfish because they were the most reasonably priced filters I could buy. They filled up so quickly though, I wish they would last longer than they did
Jocelyn G.
Long Beach
These filters are long lasting and do their job of keeping the tank clean when it's time to change it they are easy to change and refill making it a breeze to clean up after my pets.
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This bag is really good and I use this to pick up my dog poops when we go out. I know it's big but I have a huge dog and he poops a lot when we go to the bathroom so I need a big bag. It's will totally buy this !
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals ūüí© poop?????
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can you use these for any size tank?
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?