BY TETRA

Tetra Whisper Bio-Bag Disposable Filter CartridgesWhisper Bio-Bag Cartridges complete the Whisper Power Filter package for a clean, easy-to-maintain aquarium. Filled with Ultra-Activated carbon, the ready-to-use disposable single packs remove waste particles, odors and discoloration, and are easily changed once a month. The Whisper Bio-Bag multi-packs come unassembled and offer economical pricing on larger quantities. It is recommended that you replace your Whisper Bio-Bag when water begins to overflow excessively from the Wonder Tube chamber, or once per month. Small fits Whisper Power Filter 3i.Medium fits Whisper Filter MicroFilter, 10i & External Power Filters E, J & 10.Large fits Whisper 20i, 40i & External Power Filters C, 20, 30, 40 & 60. see more...

• Can you use these for any size tank? 9 Answers
  • How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?9 Answers
  • Was this invention made by the greeks?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I used these when I had four turtles and I thought they worked really well! It really got all the dirty and whatnot, it kept it to it - it didn't come off and float in the water.
Darlen G.
These filters work great and keeps the tanks clean. I have a turtle so my tank gets very dirty but these filters absorb the most of the leftover food.
Ashley T.
They are at a good price and work fabulously. my turtle tank used to get really dirty with other products but these seem to do the job. my turtle seems to love the area. it's very affordable. not expensive at all and yes I recommend it !! buy it, it works.
Jan G.
I have 2 fish tanks and I like this brand, with all the sizes and and sort of boxes I like. being buying this for a few years will continue to do so. I recommend this products just give it a try.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I exclusively use these for my aquarium. They filter very well and hold the charcoal without it leaking out. They also last approximately 6 weeks before needing changed. I will take it out on occasion and rise the outside and put it back. Works like a charm. I've tried others, however they weren't as effective. I get mine at the local pet store. I will only use these for my fish.
Lacey A.
These biobags are inexpensive and easy to use. We dot change ours nearly as often as we should, so they last a really long time. The aquarium is nice and clean looking even when the filter is old. I buy these on a regular basis and like to have extras on hand to change out as they get gross. The filters have worked much better than the other brands I have tried in the past.
Jessica D.
I paid $13/a box of 3 for the longest time before doing some proper research and realizing I don't even need it in my filter. I've since switched from whisper filters all together to aquaclear filters. I use filter floss in my filters now, a massive bag of it costs $3 and lasts well over a year even between 4 tanks. It collects gunk the same way as these cartridges but without carbon.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've use these when I had my turtle ūüźĘ who got to big and needed to be in a turtle farm. But any who. These were great I Woolf recommend them to any one. They are a little pricey aspecialy if you have a huge turtle. VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
Good for the price. It helps keep the water clear. Max I'd use this for would be 20gallon tank. After that I would move up to a canister filter. This brand is good for tanks with the correct amount of fish for the tank
SiddeeQah L.
Henderson, NV
I have a 40gal tank for a red eared slider and she gets so yucky. But when I have in a filter with these cartridges, it makes such a difference. Last a long while, but it can be a messy clean up.
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
What is this product and what is it used for?
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Never seen this before? What do you use this for?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
What is that? For animals ūüí© poop?????
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
How good are these bio-bag...? Where can you get them?
Mary M.
Pet Lover Expert
Can you use these for any size tank?