BY TETRA

Quiet; economical filtration performance of the classic Whisper Power Filter is great for freshwater or saltwater aquariums. Energy-efficient designs feature low-wattage motors and adjustable flow control. Bio-Foam cultivates and maintains a bacterial bed for biological filtration; while classic; easy to replace Bio-bag cartridges take care of chemical and mechanical filtration. Dual Bio-Bag design; Bio-Bags included. Measures: 13.5 in. x 4.5 in. x 7.5 in. For more information about the Tetra Whisper 60 Power Filter; see the Manufacturer's Instruction manual. For more info on Hang-on Power Filters; please see Power Aquarium Filter Basics. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pet Lover Expert
We have this filter for a small fish tank in our living room and it holds up to its name. Unless you are sitting in silence right next to the tank, you cant hear a thing.
Stephanie J.
This is an absolute must if you want to hear TV in peace without thr didtraction of noisey aquarium sounds, This is the perfect one so far and it does what it is intendrf for one houndred percent, get this one first and it will be the last because it teally is wuiet as a whisper,very efficient in keeping the water crystal clear, Easy to change out the filter as well,I recommend this also as my next choice if I buy another aquarium
Renee W.
I have a 50 gallon and a 100 gallon tank. I purchased a different brand first and it did not clean the tank and was so noisy, it drove me crazy. I now have the Whisper filters on bot aquariums and LOVE it! My aquariums are in my living room and when watching a movie, the last thing you want to hear is a noisy aquarium. I LOVE my Whisper filter systems!!