Tetra 77256 TetraBetta PLUS Mini Pellets, 1.2-Ounce, 85-ml uploaded by Priscilla C.Tetra 77256 TetraBetta PLUS Mini Pellets, 1.2-Ounce, 85-ml uploaded by Priscilla C.Tetra 77256 TetraBetta PLUS Mini Pellets, 1.2-Ounce, 85-ml uploaded by Sarah T.

BY TETRA

Tetra Betta Plus Mini Pellets is a nutritionally balanced premium diet with powerful color enhancers. These pellets contain a precise amount of selected vitamins and nutrients to help support the immune system. Features pro-care blend of vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids for optimal health. Quality floating pellet food also contains beta-carotene and other natural color enhancers for maximum beauty. Highly pallatable mini-pellets deliver bite-size nutrition ideal as a staple diet for all siamese fighting fish. Will not cloud water when used as directed. Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten, Potato Protein, Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Algae Meal, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Source Of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, Etc.: Size: 1.2 oz. see more...

• Will all betas eat all food? Mine has issues with some. W...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have a better suggestion? i use this currentl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Lynn, MA
My beta fish loves this food! I have videos of him eating it! Yes, it did meet my expectations and everything was good. I thought the value was a good price. My fish does like it, and yes I would buy it again! I've already bought 2 bottles.
Priscilla C.
Las Vegas, NV
The Tetra Betta Plus pellets have been one of my favorites thus far. They don't get the water too dirty and this 1.2Oz jar seems to last forever. Keeps the color great on my Bettas! Highly recommend.
Koreena D.
Bixby, OK
Does anyone have a better suggestion? i use this currently, and Jaws doesn't seem to mind... But jesus it smells so bad. I can smell it THROUGH my drawer I store it in and it drives me crazy!
Jodi L.
Will all betas eat all food? Mine has issues with some. Wondering how this one is.