BY TETRA

• Do any of the pellets sink to the bottom? The one we have...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only food my betty fish will even go near. The pellets are small and easily dissolved once in the water incase they don’t eat them. They don’t have a funky smell like other animal food does which makes it less annoying to feed the fish. These are super cheap at my local target! I would recommend
Brittany R.
Arlington, TX
Ok! I have 2 crowntail male betta fish and just a regular male betta. Some of the pellets are lazily made. Some are big and others are small. Like, they're made way too big for their mouths to chew and they will spit it and try again so that they can break the food up. Otherwise, I make them smaller manually by crushing them into smaller pieces.  Hoqever, they are cheap so the quality represents the price.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My elephant ear betta Reign isn't too fond of these. He usually just spits them out even if they are soacked before adding them to the tank. But I still use these because my Platies and Mollies love them and also use them to play ball and catch and tag with each other. Would definitely recommend.
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my fishes favorite food! He was very picky on what food he would actually eat and this one turned out to be just perfect. You get a lot of product for a very small price.
Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fish absolutely loves these pellets, I tried feeding him Tropical Medley and Blood Worms (freeze dried food) but he just won't go near them. He will only eat the pellets. I definitely recommend them, it's what most pet stores feed them to begin with, since it's the cheapest one.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two betas.... in separate tanks of course! One for home and one for work. They're are so beautiful to have around. I found Tetra pellets at Petco. I asked the Petco associates how much to feed them and they told me 2-3 pellets every few days. I found out I was over feeding them!
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I like this brand but my betta prefers blood worms to these pellets! Definitely better than the flake food, though. Less messy and seem to be preferred by my fish vs the flake food. Can be found at Walmart or any pet store!
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fish, Major, loves this food! I have always used it for my Betas. I actually bought this at Walmart, but I've also found it at Petco. I feel that it is a good value. With only one fish, it will last me forever!
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When I had my betta this is the food that I would give him. He seemed to like it over another brand that I had tried out. It doesn't leave behind a strange film on the tank and although some of it would settle before it was eaten, I never noticed it causing any type of water discoloration leading to having to clean the tank more often.
Stephanie D.
When I've had betta fish, I always used this type of food. They seemed to like it and it always enabled them to live longer. It didn't dirty the water too quickly or anything like that either.
Stephanie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do any of the pellets sink to the bottom? The one we have now he loves but a lot of the time as soon as you put some in at least half of it goes straight to bottom. Also how is your fishes color?