Tetra 77018 TetraCichlid Pellets, 7.05-Ounce, 650-ml uploaded by Nay R.

BY TETRA

Deidre W.
Montezuma
I have found that this product is one you should monitor when you feed your fish. I get this at most stores that sell fish supplies, and it has a good price. My cichlids seem to want only some of what we feed, so if there's leftover pellets in the tank I'd advise removing the excess food. These pellets cause both their poop and the filters to turn red.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
This is really good fish food to give to your fish love it.They eat it as soon as you put it in the tank but if they don't eat it right away then the food starts floating down to the bottom of tank this is a good product.
Lindsey Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My 2 have loved this food. Grayson loved it because he enjoyed attacking his food and well my new one Austin which is a Jack Dempsey this is what he's use to.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Great because I have used the same container for years and you never run out because fish barely eat.
carlie m.
Lacey, WA
My fish seem to enjoy this food but I don't speak fish so I guess they are still alive and well fed.
Nay R.
Sterling
I love this product . It is a great product for my fish . I definitely recommend these pellets .