Tetra 29135 Little Mermaid Aquarium Cube, 1.5 Gallons uploaded by Kathy C.

BY TETRA

• This is super cute and I am tots obsessed with mermaids o...1 Answers
Danielle B.
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This tank is way too small for a betta fish. Betta fish need at least 5 gallons to thrive. This product is probably too small for most, if not all, fish in the pet trade and should not even be sold. Please remember to do your research before bringing an animal into your home
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My beta loves this little mermaid fishtank! It is this perfect size for him and super easy to clean also. We keep him in the kitchen and I also added a water filter, and will be adding a mini heater as well. It's just perfect ❤
Naomi Z.
THIS IS A TERRIBLE WAY TO HOUSE YOUR BETTA. This beautiful fish needs at the very least, a 5 gallon tank, with a heater and a filter. The heater needs to be set to at least 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Please house your bettas better. I do not recommend this tank at all.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
This is cute for a little girl's room. It would be good for a beta fish or something like that, that is not as active. There isn't much room with the big prop though.
Lina V.
I bought this for my daughters from amazon i love it we bought her a beta fish with a frog...its really nice we have it by the kitchen ☺
Kristen H.
Omg my daughter would love this for her room. I need to find this for her.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
This is super cute and I am tots obsessed with mermaids obviously Ariel is my favorite lol. I red on her it's good for beta how about gold fish and how many? Also where can this be found?