BY TETLEY

Tetley premium black tea british blend tea bags 80-ct. see more...

• The only place I've actually found this tea is at Walmart...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It gives you a much needed energy boost when needed!" in 1 review
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
First and foremost, I want to start off by stating Tetley tea is a very good value for the price. Its purchasing price is inexpensive which makes it a plus. The packaging is also simply and easy to use.  Now onto the flavor component of the tea. It is light and refreshing. It is crisp and light but still bold on flavor. It is a perfect tea when hot and a refreshing tea when cold.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I was given a delicious blend of Russian tea straight from the 'mother land' many years ago from a visiting missionary. I had never drank a tea that was as smooth as silk ...UNTIL Tetley introduced the British Blend tea bag. I was so delightfully sold on it after my first cup. I only wish they would come out with a de-caf of this tea. It is one of the best teas I have ever drank and is the only one I drink when I choose hot tea. It is truly amazing!
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I lived in England for several years and since returning to the US, this is the only brand of tea that I have found to be even mildly comparable to the glorious nectar of the gods overseas. It can give you a nice dark brew, or a light, delicious tea, and will be gorgeous either way.
Meghan N.
This is a great, smooth black tea. It is my favorite bagged tea. I like the bag especially because there is no tag or staple in it, which I've found can sometimes leave an aftertaste in the tea. It pairs great with sugar and a bit of milk. Just great for anytime!
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
This is my favorite brand of tea bags. They always taste great. Other brands can be iffy on whether they will taste good but Tetley always tastes great. The British blend is the best I've tasted.
Melissa R.
Harrington, DE
This is a great tasting tea and works great in an ice tea brewing machine. You can also get it for a decent price and find coupons to make it reasonable if you are big tea drinkers like us!
Serina P.
Portland, OR
My husband is English and this is one of only 2 brands of tea found in America that he will drink. He got me hooked on it too! Served with sugar and milk as intended, very tasty!
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Love Tetley tea. They have some great flavors too. I have a black and green tea blend that is wonderful. Highly recommend if you are a tea drinker.
Taylor D.
Ohio
This is a good tea. It isn’t as strong as I would like it to be, so I do brew mine with 2 tea bags and add a little milk. I prefer pg tips though.
Ashley H.
Roxana, IL
Tetley British Blend is bold and delicious. I have my cuppa with a bit of sugar or honey. These have a smooth flavor and the bags are staple free!
Meagan L.
The only place I've actually found this tea is at Walmart. Does anyone know of another store (in the US) that carries it?