Tetley Teabags 40-Count Unit

by Tetley

"Tetley is a premium English blend enjoyed by generations of tea lovers around the world. Tetley is made with premium choice tea selected and blended to perfection for over 160 years. Guaranteed fresh, for a richer blend of tea with a more aromatic and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tetley Teabags 40-Count Unit!
Courtney H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is the only tea I buy and make at home. The taste is so delicious! It’s always a hit when people come over
Joanne B.
Crewe, Cheshire
Makes the perfect brew with no fuss. Leave the bag in the cup [email protected] cuppa in the morning. No nasty aftertaste. Just a plain old brew
Deborah M.
It’s really nice tea and there’s an actual flavour to it which you can choose either to have it weak medium or strong strength it depends on how long you leave the tea bag in the pot/cup for..
hails M.
Richmond hill, ON
Tetley tea is the only brand I will actually drink. I am a tea snob and really love the flavour. Nothing can compare to the tastiness of tetley tea. I drink it every morning. Sometimes I drink it black, other times with a splash of milk and others milk and some sugar. I highly recommend tetley brands! Tetley Classic Black Tea Bags
Hayley D.
Banstead, Surrey
Super love this tea, it’s my regular go to. It’s flavour is strong but not overpowering. I find it brews very quickly too
Penny W.
Barrie , ON
Tetley Teabags 40-Count Unit is a classic orange pekoe. This size is perfect to keep at work. Alone or with lemon or Honey, nothing feels better when you are a little under the weather.
Karen H.
This has been my go to Tea for many years. I always feel relaxed with a cup of Tetley tea in my hand. It's a nice blend of tea leaves. I prefer mine a dark orangey colour. For me.. it has to brew a few minutes before adding a dash of milk.
Shadae C.
This is my go to tea. Everytime I go to the store I grab a box because it’s simple and everyone loves it at my house I think the package is average but it’s okay. I always recommend this tea to new people and everyone loves it
Lyndsay L.
A Tetley favourite of mine if you are running low before your big monthly shop. Packaging durable and well it's Tetley 😘❤️
Gem R.
sixty eight South durham court
Easily my favourite cup of tea, can't beat a proper good cup of Tetley's with milk and sugar! Love love love it

Looking for your answer?