Tetley Tea, Orange Pekoe, 216 Count - 2 Pack uploaded by carly k.Tetley Tea, Orange Pekoe, 216 Count - 2 Pack uploaded by carly k.

BY TETLEY

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag see more...

• Do you prefer this to other brands and why? Recently my f...1 Answers
  • "If you like orange pekoe you cant go wrong with Tetley." in 1 review
  • "I have been drinking this brand since I was just a little girl taking sips from my mothers cup to stay warm waiting for the bus." in 1 review
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I'm absolutely in love with this tea when I am sick it makes my throats feel better because when I get sick my throat gets really soar which makes it hard to swallow and this tea removes that harsh feeling in my throat so if you are sick I would recommend this to you if you were looking for a tea that would really help you throat so ya I can't remember how much they are but it isn't super expensive!
Iris B.
Hamilton
This is my favourite tea, I drink at least twice a day. And if I don't have it I kind of feel like I am having withdrawals (not even kidding!) such an amazing tea and taste. I definitely would buy again as I do weekly right now anyways.
Also the type of tea I drink when at Tim Hortons etc.

Would definitely recommend as well.
Jan G.
Hamilton
Tetley Tea is the best tasting tea I have ever had. Having strong tea to relax and drink just makes my day! I have been drinking this tea for years I don't like any other tea.
Connie M.
Etobicoke, ON
This is just an average tea for me. It's not the best and its not that bad, at least I think its better then Red Rose brand. There's no surprise and nothing interesting with the taste, its also ok when you add milk and sugar. The only comment is don't steep the tea bag too long, because it will get bitter.
Nicole H.
North York
This is my ride or die tea brand. I drink a minimum of 2 teas a day and tetley orange pekoe has never let me down. It’s the perfect beverage to start my morning!
Hiba H.
Windsor, ON
Got to habe my tea for breakfast in the AM. Love the green tea. English breakfast collection. The best way to try is to dip a biscotti or ka3ek(dried bread) in Arabic in the tea. I'd add milk or cream of course to the tea. :)
Nikki C.
Conception Bay South, NL
Tetley or nothing! Where I live (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada), Tetley tea is part of our culture. You can't beat the flavour of this tea. Everyone has this tea in their cupboards where I live!
naveena K.
Markham, ON
I always have at least three boxes of this tea at home cause we go through it so fast. My family has been buying this tea for 20 years so that says a lot about it.
Jenelle B.
I like my tea strong and this tea meets my standards. I let it steep a little longer to get it stronger. This is the only tea I buy to keep in my house. Great price.
Genny W.
Tetley tea is my absolute favorite.  I drink a lot of tea but always come back to Tetley.  Great flavor and varieties to try. Bag and loose leave so lots to choose from. Would recommend to anyone hands down. Priced resonably and easy to find in stores
Seretha G.
Do you prefer this to other brands and why? Recently my favorite team started tasting bland and am looking for more options.