Tetley Tea, Orange Pekoe, 216 Count - 2 Pack uploaded by carly k.Tetley Tea, Orange Pekoe, 216 Count - 2 Pack uploaded by carly k.

BY TETLEY

Tetley tea is the number one selling brand of tea. There's no better tea than Tetley. Tetley assures a perfect cup of tea every time. Sit back and become enveloped in this exquisite combination of flavor and fragrance in our distinctive drawstring tea bag see more...

• Do you prefer this to other brands and why? Recently my favorite te...1 Answers
  • "If you like orange pekoe you cant go wrong with Tetley." in 1 review
  • "I have been drinking this brand since I was just a little girl taking sips from my mothers cup to stay warm waiting for the bus." in 1 review
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I'm absolutely in love with this tea when I am sick it makes my throats feel better because when I get sick my throat gets really soar which makes it hard to swallow and this tea removes that harsh feeling in my throat so if you are sick I would recommend this to you if you were looking for a tea that would really help you throat so ya I can't remember how much they are but it isn't super expensive!
Charmaine S.
Charmaine S.
Etobicoke
Tetley tea is by far the superior tea on the market. Obviously this is the only tea at my place. The flavour options are amazing. Tetley bold is one of my favorite in the product line.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Conception Bay South, NL
Foodie Expert
My day begins and ends with a cup of Tetley. I refuse to drink anything else, the same with anyone one I know. Just a perfect cup of tea
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
Foodie Expert
Trusted brand thats been around for awhile. Very classic tea with classic taste. If you like orange pekoe you cant go wrong with Tetley.
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Foodie Expert
Nothing better than my afternoon cup of Tetley Orange Pekoe tea. It's my time of day to unwind....but it has to be Tetley.
Claire B.
Claire B.
My favorite tea. A nice, smooth taste. Not a harsh or bitter taste. Always fresh. A good price, too.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea for a cold day! Easy and quick! I'm not a big fan of loose leaf teas this tea is perfect.
Chantel T.
Chantel T.
Salmo, British Columbia
As far as Orange Pekoe goes, Tetley knows its stuff! Household and family (3 generations) swear by this. Full flavored and delicious!
Christina N.
Christina N.
Whitby, Ontario
By far the best brand of tea bags on the market in my opinion. I absolutely love Tetley. I have been drinking this brand since I was just a little girl taking sips from my mothers cup to stay warm waiting for the bus. Nothing else can seem to compare in taste so it's something I have stuck with and will continue to do so. Great price and great taste. Highly Recommended.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
This has always been my go-to tea brand. That probably started with my grandma ages ago, she always had afternoon tea and it was always Tetley. Not a bad price as a rule, I tend to buy the biggest box I can find at someplace like Costco unless it is on sale somewhere or they happen to come out with a coupon for it.
Seretha G.
Seretha G.
Do you prefer this to other brands and why? Recently my favorite team started tasting bland and am looking for more options.