BY TETLEY

That's Better, That's Tetley™. When it comes to pure, refreshing real tea taste, no other tea compares with Tetley. Made in Georgia for over 37 years, our world-class iced tea is blended specifically to produce extra clarity and color for cold tea. Enjoy its delicious flavor and discover the tea that Tetley has been perfecting for over 175 years. Try our other delicious blends: British Blend, Green Tea and Decaffeinated Iced Tea. Tetley Tea: The smart choice for your healthy lifestyle. So, drink to your health with Tetley! see more...

Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
These are my favorite tea bags to make iced tea. The value is great and I can always find them at my local grocery store. They make the perfect tasting iced tea. I have purchased many times and will continue to.
Monica S.
So good!! If you are an iced tea fan, I highly recommend! Tetley makes great tea. The flavor is fresh, no bitterness, and can be found so cheap at dollar tree. Again, I highly recommend for tea drinkers. Perfect for porch sitting on a hot summer day!
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Been using this tea for years. Everyone always comments on how good the iced tea is I make and it starts with the tea brand! I have used other brands before but I come back to this every time.

Tastes great and is a great price!
shantel B.
Midland, TX
My husband and family have been obsessed with Tetly ice tea blend after we served it to then at a party a few weeks ago! It is so cool amd refreshing!!! The distinctive tea flavor is what sends it over the edge! Try it yall
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These are the teabags I've always used to make iced tea on a hot summer day. They have a great flavor and can easily be sweet to the taste of the drinker. These can be bought at most grocery stores for a great price.
Nichole M.
Iva, SC
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. I love Tetley tea. Growing up my mom always used Lipton but my mother in law introduced me to Tetley & the rest is history. It has a perfect balance. BEST tea in the WORLD.
Kari N.
Raleigh, NC
This is all I use when I make tea. And I go thru a gallon every other day. When I couldn't get it where I lived, I would have family members send me boxes instead of using something else.
JULIE F.
Abilene, TX
GROWING UP IT WAS LIPTON TEA. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, BUT TETLEY IS SO MUCH BETTER. WE STARTED USING IT WERE I WORK AND I WAS HOOKED. TETLEY TEA IS ALL I BUY FOR MY HOUSE.,
Amberly B.
Bloomingdale, GA
My future mother in law has used this tea for years. At one point she tried to buy a cheaper brand and realized it wasn't worth it. So yes it's a little higher, but it tastes to good. Especially refreshing in the summer!
Emily P.
Pocahontas, AR
Tetley tea is my families favorite. It is my secret weapon when making tea. At family functions they argue who will get to take the extra home with them.

back