Tetley Green Tea Bags - 40 CT uploaded by Carly C.

BY TETLEY

Tetley??® Green Tea.
100% pure and natural green tea.
A natural source of antioxidants.
40 tea bags. see more...

Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Tetley green tea is marvelous. So good for a cold night/ sore throat/ or anytime you're in the mood for green tea!
Sian K.
Love a green tea I do! These ones are very nice, they don’t leave any bits floating in the water and are not to strong! Highly recommend trying the. If you haven’t alreAdy Tetley Green Tea Bags - 40 CT
Carly C.
Green tea is one of my favorite teas. Tetley green tea bags are the ones I turn to when I don't have the actual tea leaves. My favorite flavour is the mango passionfruit green tea!
Manisha M.
Chennai, Tamil Nādu
I am a green tea addict , i have tasted tetley's green tea and must say that its pure green tea flavor as any other branded green tea. I love their original pure flavor but since there are other brands that has now come out with different flavored green tea , i prefer them over this. Overall this product is average when it comes to taste. Those who do not prefer flavored green tea and would want to only have the original flavor then i recommend this product but those who are like me who like to try out different tastier stuff then i suggest to try Lipton's green tea flavors.
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
I usually only buy this brand of green tea. Great for late nights when you're hungry but don't wanna eat. Also for after workouts and the benefits that green tea has as well. Also when a girl is on their reds, nice flavor with honey AND soothes tummy aches.
Sarah M.
North Bay
Tetley is a tea brand I recommend it's a staple in my house and my all time favorite.

Packed with flavor and has a delicious taste.
April M.
My fav tea. The taste is great and I will always buy tetley's green tea bags.