Tetley Green Tea - 72 CT

by Tetley

Tetley® Green Tea.

Pure and natural.

Refreshing and light with no bitter taste.

72 tea bags.

I have bought Tetley green tea for first time. Had few cups of it. Its refreshing though any idea of how if affects metabolism? I am reading positive and negative reviews. Please share your experience (if used?)
Start your review of Tetley Green Tea - 72 CT!
Battle Ground, WA
This is really good quality tea. The quantity of tea is also really nice for the price, about $5. Even after steeping it for a while it is not bitter. The tea is not overly strong, compared to alternatives. For the price and quality of tea I would get this again.
Slatington, PA
I love this green tea. It's cheaper than many other brands, probably because of the quality. I can't tell because it tastes so good. Great to drink and also use for any homemade skincare products. The bags are the round shape with no string, in case you were wondering. It's also perfect for a batch of iced tea.
Wexford, PA
I love green tea and this stuff tastes great! You don't get that bitter taste you sometimes do with other green tea brands. They also give you a bunch of tea bags in the box so you aren't going through boxes as quick. I also like how there isn't a string attached to the tea bags so you can just pop them in your thermos and don't have to worry about that weird string.
Duncansville, PA
I like that when I purchased this it was on sale for 2 for 5 and I had a dollar coupon, so I only paid 2 dollars for each box. Taste just like Green Tea should. I love my energy level with Green Tea!
Traditional green tea, very mild flavored. Excellent value for the price of this product
Oakville, ON
I love green tea a lot! I drink 3 cups or more of it a day! So now I really notice the difference between a quality green tea and just some light watery stuff. I think for someone doesn’t drink green tea they would think this is fine. But I find it poor quality and just a lack of taste in it. You get a lot of tea bags, for a low price, and low quality green tea.
Toronto , Ontario
The only green tea I will drink. Has a smooth taste and not earthy tasting like some others. No need to add and sugar or taste enhancers. Great price for the amount of product you get.
Stirling
Tasted like a matcha tea from Starbucks. I've had many different kinds of green tea and this one is on the bottom of my list. The only thing I could think of would be that Tetley needs to find a different green tea blend. The price was good, but a little too much for such poor quality green tea.
Vaudreuil, QC
Good basic green tea. I’ve have better but that’s when you buy real green tea leaves and steep them yourself. I’ve also purchased the green tea with matcha which was good
Kanata, ON
I love Tetley teas. I know that there is a wide variety of flavors, but it's hard to find stores that actually sell the ones that I like. I love all of the different and unique flavors, like the Bellini, Pina Colada, Lychee Pear, Aware, and Cosmo. There's only one grocery store near me that sells the unique flavors; everywhere else just sells the Green, Earl Grey, and Chai flavors. These teas are bursting with flavor, and are sweet and delicious. Tetley is my favorite brand of tea.