Tetley Green Tea - 72 CT uploaded by Samantha P.

BY TETLEY

Tetley® Green Tea.

Pure and natural.

Refreshing and light with no bitter taste.

72 tea bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I love green tea and this stuff tastes great! You don't get that bitter taste you sometimes do with other green tea brands. They also give you a bunch of tea bags in the box so you aren't going through boxes as quick. I also like how there isn't a string attached to the tea bags so you can just pop them in your thermos and don't have to worry about that weird string.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I love this green tea. It's cheaper than many other brands, probably because of the quality. I can't tell because it tastes so good. Great to drink and also use for any homemade skincare products. The bags are the round shape with no string, in case you were wondering. It's also perfect for a batch of iced tea.
Ashley W.
Duncansville, PA
I like that when I purchased this it was on sale for 2 for 5 and I had a dollar coupon, so I only paid 2 dollars for each box. Taste just like Green Tea should. I love my energy level with Green Tea!
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I love Tetley teas. I know that there is a wide variety of flavors, but it's hard to find stores that actually sell the ones that I like. I love all of the different and unique flavors, like the Bellini, Pina Colada, Lychee Pear, Aware, and Cosmo. There's only one grocery store near me that sells the unique flavors; everywhere else just sells the Green, Earl Grey, and Chai flavors. These teas are bursting with flavor, and are sweet and delicious. Tetley is my favorite brand of tea.
Lucia H.
I like this brand of green tea. I find it to be mild in flavour but still great tasting at the same time. It reasonably priced and at all my grocery stores.
Samantha P.
Croft Road, Montrose
I love Green Tea, I like to drink it as an alternative to regular tea. It also helps bloating and headaches. Great value for money!
Lavanya N.
Ajax, ON
Love green tea and I love how Tetley keeps it simple. One of my favourite brands for green tea. Will repurchase.