BY TETLEY

In 1837, two brothers, Joseph and Edward Tetley started to sell tea and became such a success that they set up as tea merchants. In 1856, in partnership with Joseph Ackland, they set up "Joseph Tetley & Company, Wholesale Tea Dealers". In the 1880s... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
One of the only teas I could drink all the time and not get tired of it. A classic, mild taste that is enjoyable any time of the day. I also like that this tea doesn't get bitter when you over steep it like some black teas do. Can add some milk and sugar as well or drink it black, tastes good either way.
Paula L.
I love this brand of tea in this flavor. You get 50 bags for the cost of over five dollars it is completely worth it. I love drinking this as my daily routine in the morning‘s the flavour is strong important for just one bag of tea.
Leanne W.
Brampton, ON
Unfortunately, this is not a great tea. I like to pick up different Tetley options when I find them on sale, but this earl grey is really lacking in flavour. The bergamot is not very noticeable, and the overall cup it brews is weak and tastes a little of soap. I leave my tea bag in the mug and it doesn't affect the strength at all! Adding milk, as I usually do with earl greys, just makes it worse. I wouldn't recommend this at all - choose another brand.