Tetley Classic Black Tea Bags uploaded by Fiona F.

BY TETLEY

Tetley??® Classic Black Tea Bags.
A Natural Source of Antioxidants.
48 Tea Bags.

• Tea vs Café ????? Tetley Classic Black Tea Bags2 Answers
  • This is my families favorite? Anyone else love this tea?3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Poughquag, NY
Best tea bags. I studied abroad in London and this is all that I drank. Once you have this you’ll forget Lipton or bigelow all the other brands. This actually tastes like tea, not like plain hot water. It rich in flavor and great in taste
Brianna Z.
I have been enjoying this black tea for YEARS! I always add a little sugar and milk to it and it is just so delicious and I drink a cup every morning. It has been a staple in my cupboard since before I could walk and even now that I'm an adult and own my own home, I can't go without this tea!
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
The cardamon flavor is my absolute favorite. It gives it an added sweetness without the calories. I use to drink coffee all the time and have recently switched to this so I can eliminate the added calories from the creamer and sugar. You can brink it black. It has a great flavor.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
The ONLY tea bags that i will use. Theres NO other tea blend like Tetley! I always keep it in my kitchen, fully stocked. My mom drinks it daily, myself, my hubby and my daughter too. Smooth flavor, very fresh and satisfying. Super cheap too!
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
One of the best black tea bags ever. It has a really nice flavor that combines well with all different ways of drinking your tea. I prefer to drink tetley with evaporated milk and sugar, giving it a Bengali-esque flavor, but you can basically drink it in any way and it tastes great. A perfect classic, go to, solid, every day black tea!
Laura L.
I like to buy the large box of Tetley Black Tea because I drink a lot of tea every day. The black tea tastes nice and is a bitter, standard black tea. The only issue I have is that there is no string on the tea bag to pull it out by. Other than that, I recommend if you an affordable, standard black tea.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my favorite, basic black tea. This tea has a fresh, strong, non-bitter taste. It's also very cost-effective for the quality taste. The only downside is these bags lack a string so you need to scoop them out with a spoon.
Julie M.
I love their black tea blend. It can be a little less flavorful then Lipton brand, but if you let it steep just a bit longer then it is fine. I make a whole gallon at a time for the fridge.
Misty L.
Kinda like a off brand lipton. Maybe I'm just used to the lipton but I bought this on sale and didn't care for it too much but it wasn't bad either. It was just okay I guess
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I like their black tea. I let it steep for a little longer than the suggested time to make sure it's "strong" enough. Great early morning tea.
Emily P.
Pocahontas, AR
This is my families favorite? Anyone else love this tea?
Brunagalvaocosta F.