BY TETLEY

Tetley Classic Black Naturally Decaf Tea: Naturally decaffeinated Natural source of antioxidants Microwaveable Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
clara m.
clara m.
Casa grande , Az
Black tea is good in general and this is one does not disappoint at all! It's not that pricey and the packaging is nice! Def a great value and would recommend to other or even as host gifts! It's a great buy
sonya g.
sonya g.
Love the taste. Not to bitter perfect for any morning. Also love that it is decaffeinated. Of course it is awesome to have all those antioxidants to keep fight damage radicals from the air pollution and sun. I would gladly serve this tea at one of my tea parties or give this tea as a gift to one of my family members or friends that are just starting tea or loves tea!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
St-Hilaire, QC
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea has always been black! This tea brand is one of my favorites and this product is perfect for late night teas that won't keep you up longer than you need to be. I always keep a lot of these stocked in my pantry just in case.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Tetley tea are such great quality teas. I love tea but can\t have the caffiene due to migraines. I love that this decaf tea tastes just as great as the caffinated version.
Anita S.