Tetley Black & Green Tea Bags - 72 CT uploaded by Cherry G.Tetley Black & Green Tea Bags - 72 CT uploaded by Cherry G.

BY TETLEY

Tetley® Black Tea + Green Tea Tea Bags.

New.

Black & green.

Full flavored black tea with the refreshing goodness of green tea. see more...

Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Love this tea blend becasue it has both of my favorite teas Black and Green and the fact that they are already blended in the same baggie it comes in handy. I recommend it to everyone to give it a try and it cones in little cricle bags without a string which again comes in handy. And the box contains 72 baggies of tea. 👍
Meghan N.
This is a very nice tea. It has more of a black tea taste with just a touch of the green tea. It goes well with tea biscuits or other little snacks. Good flavor overall, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bit of a different flavor for their black tea.
Emily M.
Cave Spring, GA
Pretty great. It was well worth the price. You taste mostly the black tea but the green tea adds a great flavor. I'm addicted😂. I love how the bags have no string because all mine usually fall off!😂
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I'm seriously addicted to this tea! I drink up to 5 cups a day. Never bitter, great taste, affordable and comforting. I even got my grandma addicted to this as well! Great buy!
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
This is the only tea ill drink. Smooth flavor and can be used as either hot tea or iced tea.. Delicious either way. Did I mention that its super affordable??
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Great tasting, full-bodied tea. Tastes mostly like black tea of course. Comes with a large quantity. Would definitely buy again / recommend.
Medina E.
I love to drink tea. Black and green tea are my favourites so this is perfect. Drinking tea calms the soul and warms you up on a cold day or night