BY TETHER TOOLS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Tether Tools Essentials Pack (Clip-On for the Aero) is the complete tethered setup that secures the cables of both your camera and computer. This pack will remove all the stress and strain placed on the cable or cord to ensure that it stays plugged in and prevents cable or equipment damage. The Camera Support connects to the holder on the camera where the wrist strap would be to provide slack to cables. The patented JerkStopper cable retention device provides an anchor point allowing slack in the cord preventing damage or dislodging. Once initially installed, the included quick disconnect enables future tethering set-up in seconds. This particular computer support model uses a clip-on for the Aero as an anchor point by allowing slack in the cord in order to prevent damage or dislodging. This kit can be used with any standard A/C power adapter cord, flash sync cord, HDMI, USB or FireWire cable. It supports cable diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm. The JerkStopper is a versatile and inexpensive tool that could potentially save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in preventative damage. Bundled together and offered at an affordable price, you will find the Tether Tools Essential Pack (Clip-On for the Aero) an invaluable resource on all your tethered photo shoots. see more...

Review (1)
Baqa
I gave this to my son a month a go as a gift! I read alot of good reviews from amazon! But i bought it at best buy coz i dont want it when they ship it and parts are missing or broken then you have to ship it back. But my son loves it! He used it everyday when he play games and making videos! Sound is great!