BY NEW BEAUTY #31 in Subscription Boxes

10+ products in every tube. Delivered straight to you. 6 times a year.

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
TestTube 2.0 by NewBeauty is by far my favorite beauty box subscription service!  It mainly focuses on skincare, which are my favorite kinds of products.  They also include some makeup and hair care products too!  They send the box right to your door every other month.  Sometimes they also have limited edition boxes that are even more amazing then their regular subscription box!  I by every box that they come out with because they are that good.  The boxes contain full sized items, travel sized and sample sizes.  A great mix!  I highly recommend!!
lisa r.
The products are pretty decent. But they have had mistakes which result in massive delays in delivery (over 30 days). Customer service is slow to respond and then doesn't address problems. But the only way I get delivery (though they charge my credit card right away) is to email customer service.

I have other subscription boxes and this is the only one that's always got problems.
Kara D.
I have the Test Tube Box from New Beauty. It is a bi-monthly subscription box of deluxe samples or full-size beauty products. Price is on the higher side but looking at the products they have send, the value is incredible. The price is $29.95 a box plus $8.95 shipping which makes it $38.9 in total for a box.
Yisell H.
Hialeah, FL
I love this service because sometimes they would include more than two actual size products instead of just samples. But it was a bit too expensive and did not gave me the option to customize my likes an the things I would like to receive by category.
Erin B.
Franklin Park
So much fun!! I love getting this box - and I love the magazine. I like that the frequency is quarterly - it makes it such a fun thing to look forward to! The products are great, the service is fun - and when it shows up it makes me happy!
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
TESTTUBE YESSS! I THINK THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT AND SO WELL YOU . I love everything about it , I 10000000% recommend you to get it or even try the test tube ! Trust me I love it and so well you . you won’t regret it
phyllis p.
Summerville, SC
I love all of there products and will continue to use them in my daily beauty routine it was easy to sho for them online but hard to choose which ones to buy but it's very easy t use and I recommend other to buy
Elizabeth C.
Test tube beauty subscription sends you some great sample to full size items. This subscription is always a hit or miss for me half the products are good half are not so good I will not repurchase again
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
How much is this beauty box?
Berni W.
Is this exclusive to United States?
yadhira g.
callao
How did it go???
TesTube by New Beauty me encantaria provar esta marca me gusta su propuesta y su presentacion me gusta mucho para mi es buena
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
What products are perfect for combination skin types and where can I get them?