BY TESSEMAE'S ALL NATURAL #32 in Ketchup

Patty T.
Winterville, GA
[product:tessemae's-all-natural-ketchup] is a pretty good tasting ketchup without artificial ingredients. I would say it is healthy. I found this at Kroger by the natural/organic salad dressings.
Ani S.
My niece and nephew asked me if I made this in the garage . They both love regular catsup and said this is too sour. I found it good and different form Heinz . I find I use this more in cooking stew and soup bases it adds a depth of flavor.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tastes almost like regular ketchup!! I love it and it's Whole30 approved! Definitely recommend
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ
Do they still make this? I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere?
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
Where can I find this? I have looked at my local Earthfare with no luck. I am currently making homemade Whole30 approved ketchup, but it's very thick and not sweet. Is this better than the homemade recipes online?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How does this taste in comparison to Heinz?
Paloma E.
It's this better then regular ketchup
Angelina I.