BY TESSEMAE'S ALL NATURAL

Ashley L.
N Versailles, PA
Tried Tessemae’s All Natural Classic Caesar dressing while on my first round of Whole30 after I was bored of plain compliant oil+vinegar and I haven’t stopped using it. I really enjoy the flavor of the lemon and pepper it has to it. Very light and refreshing on any greens! As a plus it is gluten, dairy and soy free! I highly suggest, anyone on or off Whole30 to try it! Only downside is the short shelf life you can’t really stock up on it and sometimes it can be hard to find in the stores.
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
This was a great dressing for my spaghetti squash. It gave my casserole a great favor. I will add this One of my frequent recipes. Tessemae's All Natural Classic Ceasar
Lexie H.
Although I've never completed Whole30 I do like eating clean and choosing the "healthier" option. I thought this was great tasting and delicious on chicken, steak, and seafood tossed in a salad... I personally didn't think it tastes like caesar dressing, but more of a lemon like dressing.. still a great taste and I'm curious to try their other dressings.