BY TESLA MOTORS

• Im just here for the badge.6 Answers
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't have a Tesla but I've seen many and sat in a few.  I give Tesla 4 stars and not 5 because of the price.  They are so expensive.  Although i completely understand why they are.  They're awesome cars and the impact they have on the environment is great.  The controls of the car are different compared to a normal car.  I really think the driverless aspect of the car will make the roads safer.  We need more cars like these.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
So I don't personally have a Tesla, I wish I did, but I was able to borrow a family members Tesla for about two months and boy do I want one more than I did before! I used it every single day and I went out to drive even if I didn't need to because I loved it so much! Not only is it safe but it is super easy to use! The seats are crazy comfortable and you don't hear a sound when driving! The minute I get enough money to buy one I am!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So I went to Amsterdam for a vacation and they use tesla cars as cabs there. It's pretty awesome! Not only is it healthy for the environment it's also a beautiful car. The cab driver complained about it and said it's always in the shop. I'd surely take it off of his hands ūüėā
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Tesla is a very expensive brand, but their cars are absolutely awesome. I love how sleek and stylish the cars are and how the motor isn't in the front. They're also cool because they are electric cars. The staff is also very friendly. I am definitely satisfied overall.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
There's a Tesla store in Austin that I go to all the time. I sit in the model cars they have in the store me I am in awe. The one thing I find weird though is that the dashboard has a huge tablet that I find absolutely unnecessary but hey it's a Tesla
riz z.
Flushing, NY
The work is straight forward, manual labor. Working for Tesla taught me to communicate well and be fast and efficient. Management is easily accessable and address issues quickly. The environment at Tesla is frendly and everyone helps eachother execute tasks.The long hours and long weeks made the job difficult, but the pay is great. Best part of working for tesla was knowing that I was helping make history.
Arista N.
Elon knows EXACTLY what to do. The model S is beautiful and easy to drive. I love the door handle feature where they don't appear until you're just a few feet away. They are simple and incredibly efficient.
So happy the company understands affordability is key.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
My dream car brand. My husband works for dealerships so I see these every now and then and I just drool. They go to extreme lengths to make sure the customer is take care of. An awesome company and cars!
Maria R.
Tesla is becoming one of the biggest growing car manufacturers in the world. In Texas they have a very large name and following, and if they were more reasonably priced I'm sure everyone would have one.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My colleague has one and we have ridden together to meetings lately. The car rides so smoothly and looks sharp. The technology is stunning, but I found the giant screen on the dashboard to be distracting.
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are these cats very comfortable to ride in?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Do they really drive on there own?
Maricarmen M.
Is this a luxury brand of cars?
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
Is this car worth all of the hype that I have been hearing Bout it. ?
Kinsley R.