BY TESCO #7 in Grocery Stores

Tesco PLC is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer.

Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Love the chocolate mousse! Great selection of ready made items. I miss shopping at this grocery store
Jessica H.
I shop at tescos all the time, people always joke that I basically live there!🙈 Maybe a tad embarrassing..
I buy anything from food, to my shampoo and conditioner to my skin care products at Tesco's.
I live near a huge Tescos which is like my favourite place because I know I can get everything I need in one place.
I love the Tesco loves Baby Ultra soft fragrance free baby wipes. I actually use them for multiple things, one of them being to take my makeup off (before washing my face and applying my cleanser and toner etc) and also to spot clean surfaces and other random things, they really do come in handy. The only thing I don't use them for is their intended purpose- to wipe baby's bums!
I find them to be just right- not too liquidy (for a lack of a better word) and not too dry. The perfect medium.
I have tried several versions of makeup wipes and never loved any, but for some reason I just love these baby wipes. I've bought upwards of 20 packets of these wipes! I just go through them like crazy.
I'm not sure how great they are for their intended purpose but I'm sure anyone would find these helpful for everyday life!
And an extremely great benefit is that they're fragrance free- perfect for sensitive skin like mine!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
I love that Tescos have all sorts of products and sell all the major brands which means that I can do a big shop once a week and get the bulk of my shopping in. Some Tescos value products are great and sometimes better than the brands. I usually find it great value for money overall however I have noticed a rise in prices like things that were 32 pence have went up to 40 so high enough jump. I never get my toiletries there as they are expensive so shop other places for them. I love that they have there own brand baby stuff and it's great value. They recently have started doing a bigger selection of make up which is fab!!! I buy their own brand cat food as have found it's the only one my cat can stomach. The dates seemed to be getting worse on the fresh meat and things aren't keeping as long as they would usually do however I freeze on the day of purchase so it's kept fresh. They have a wide range of opening hours aswell to suit everyone Overall a 3 as things could improve to make it better.
Ally G.
Kent
The pet section in tesco offers a wide variety of food and toys for many different animals such as rabbits , dogs , cats , hamsters and fish . My young cat is obsessed with WHISKAS CHOICE CUTS Pouch Chicken Dinner in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) in here you receive a good meal that you know your little babe will love and happily eat whilst achieving the nutrition values our animals need . Would highly recommend
Rachel B.
Tesco if my favourite shop they have everything anyone could ask for there own brands are personally my favourite especially the Tesco finest it’s so affordable and i would recommend it’s cheaper than most common super markets and the staff are just so freindly I just love the things they have and also they have glasses and also phone contracts the board band for the phone is super fast and affordable it’s worth the money the value for the stuff is just amazing x
Colette C.
Inverclyde
Although the price of some products in tesco are expensive there is a large enough variety for everyones budget. The F&F clothing range in tesco has also started to become a lot more trendy and current and I often find myself there for any last minute jewellery/accessories! As a vegetarian tesco is also good for providing a large selection of brands and food choices.
thugipa t.
london
i love tesco so much! its where i buy my groceries and they have really useful things there. literally anything you need is there. let me tell you.. the cakes they have at the cake section is so tasty! and they have a coffee area for exhausted customers and if you go really early, they open the Tesco cafe where you can have breakfast (affordable and so worth it!)
Dani C.
Lincolnshire
Full of food clothing electricals and more. I shop here a few times a week and I can also order online for delivery. They have many brands and home brands which makes things cheaper. Sometimes good offers but usually an average price but your happy to pay because you can shop for everything under One roof.
Extremely popular with brits
Kalissa T.
Monks Park, Wembley
Gotta love Tesco. Decent supermarket with decent prices for your weekly or monthly shop with local metro stores for grabbing a quick bite to eat on the go or picking up a quick mid week ingredient. Plus you get points with the Tesco Clubcard which can be exchanged for money off your shop or other goodies like restaurant vouchers or Avios points.
Candy R.
Gloucestershire
There's not really anything bad to say about tesco, yes... it can be frustrating when they keep changing things around or they have run out of most of their items, especially things you need! But that's not very often, tesco sell such a wide range of products that you could get almost everything you need.. and it's not too expensive either!