Tervis® MLB Detroit Tigers 24-Ounce Wrap Water Bottle uploaded by Sally G.

BY UNKNOWN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Perfect for any avid MLB fan, now you can quench your thirst with this water bottle which features the logo of your favorite professional baseball team. This water bottle has double-wall insulation which keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Bed Bat...
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am a HUGE Detroit Tigers fan so for my birthday, my family all bought me Tigers gifts. This is one of them and I love it because I use it every day! I don't leave the house without a water bottle, and now that it's baseball season, why not support my favorite team while I'm staying hydrated! Go Tigers!