BY TERVIS #38 in Travel Mugs

Drink up and let everyone know which professional grid iron team you're rooting for with this Milwaukee Brewers TervisA Wrap Tumbler featuring a colossal team logo. Double walled insulation greatly reduces condensation and sweating. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
I love my Tervis cups. I have tons of different ones and they keep my drinks super cold! I think the cups are better than regular plastic cups and worth the price. I recommend Tervis cups if you're looking for a fun personalized gift for someone of any age.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I don't have this logo on my Terri's but I love mine. Dishwasher safe and keeps drinks cold or hot for hours!
april g.
Manchester, PA
Dishwasher safe!!! Always a plus. Love this when I'm at work for 12 hours. Keeps my drinks cold
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I love Tervis tumblers so much! They make cheering for the Brewers easy and fun!
Mina B.
Very durable. I've dropped it a few times and it lasted. I love it. I have the same cup different logo.
lamia m.
chauvigny
je n'ai pas le meme model mais j'ai la meme marque mais j'aime le mien. Laver au lave-vaisselle et garder les boissons froides ou chaudes pendant des heures!