BY TERVIS #38 in Travel Mugs

Drink up and let everyone know which professional grid iron team you're rooting for with this Milwaukee Brewers TervisA Wrap Tumbler featuring a colossal team logo. Double walled insulation greatly reduces condensation and sweating. see more...

Stephanie M.
Buda, TX
I love my Tervis cups. I have tons of different ones and they keep my drinks super cold! I think the cups are better than regular plastic cups and worth the price. I recommend Tervis cups if you're looking for a fun personalized gift for someone of any age.
Kendall K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't have this logo on my Terri's but I love mine. Dishwasher safe and keeps drinks cold or hot for hours!
april g.
Manchester, PA
Dishwasher safe!!! Always a plus. Love this when I'm at work for 12 hours. Keeps my drinks cold
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
I love Tervis tumblers so much! They make cheering for the Brewers easy and fun!
lamia m.
chauvigny
je n'ai pas le meme model mais j'ai la meme marque mais j'aime le mien. Laver au lave-vaisselle et garder les boissons froides ou chaudes pendant des heures!
Chelsea B.
Very durable. I've dropped it a few times and it lasted. I love it. I have the same cup different logo.