Tervis Tumbler, Goldfish, 24 oz uploaded by Shannon B.

BY TERVIS

• Keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold
  • Co-polyester BPA and Melamine free construction
  • Microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe
  • Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
  • Made in America

Brenda L.
USA
I love my tervis! We have several in our house and they are well used! They hold up well even when dropped. They keep our drinks cold and are a nice size to hold. And of course all the cute/fun designs!
Wendy D.
Eaton, OH
I love..love Tervis. And when I saw the Goldfish tumbler is was a must have. I like how real the goldfish look. With the insulated walls of the tumbler it doesn't sweat and keeps things cold for a long time.
Brittany H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Love this tumbler! it is super cute and stylish while it keeps my water ice cold! I like how the lid has a place for a straw so don't have to sip it from the mouth opening. it is a very good deal for the money. Being dishwasher safe is major! who has time to hand wash!
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
I picked this image to give you an idea of the product. Mine was custom made with my own design. Best product around if you wanna keep your coffee warm for hours or even cold with tea. Perfect for those days you won't want to burn your hand because the cup
Doesn't get hot. Easy to clean and reuse daily
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this tumbler! My friends and family say I have a "problem" with buying mugs and water bottles, but I see it more as a collection. I love finding fun and unique water bottles and mugs and this one definitely qualifies. When you have water in the tumbler so of the fish actually come off looking like they are in an aquarium and I actually got a double take at my work one day. Yes, I am the kind of person where it would not be all that unlikely for me to have a small aquarium on my desk. Nonetheless I adore this and use it regularly.