Home & GardenKitchen & DiningThermosesTervis
Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz Fashion Wrap Tumblers

Tervis Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz. Fashion Wrap Tumblers

by Tervis

#7 in Thermoses

Tervis Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz. Fashion Wrap Tumblers Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware

Is this cup spill proof??
Are they for both hot and cold beverages?
It's cute, but I think it's too pricey. Now you can get one for less than $10
Start your review of Tervis Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz. Fashion Wrap Tumblers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They can be a little costly but they really do have a lifetime warranty you ship it to them and they send you a new one!in reviews
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,070 reviews
Tervis Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz. Fashion Wrap Tumblers uploaded by Annamaria C.
Tervis Tumbler Drinkware, 16 oz. Fashion Wrap Tumblers uploaded by Annamaria C.
Love Travis tumblers these are durable and great for travel and everyday use, love the sizes and T.J.MAXX and Marshall’s has them at great price keeps your drinks or shakes hot or cold ,Awesome brand [product:tervis-tumbler-drinkware,-16-oz.-fashion-wrap-tumblers]
Kelly W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This Tervis is the perfect size for a iced drink and it is so pretty too.. I buy these as gifts
Lorraine R.
Columbia, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
These cups are really durable and will keep your drinks cold for long periods of time b
Carrie B.
Havana, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I absolutely love Tervis tumblers. I don’t have to worry about water rings on furniture or the kitchen table. They wash great in the dishwasher. If they are dropped, they still hold up well, with minimal scuffing.
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While these look the best of most travel mugs, they kinda suck when it comes to keeping drinks warm. I no longer buy these and only use them in the summer .
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
I love tervis tumblers. We have around 10 - 15 split between my bf and I. I like the fashion tumblers because they have such a variety.
Jeni G.
Hartford, WI
These are my absolute favorite tumblers. They seal super tight and there are so many great customizing options available.
Carrie D.
Prescott, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Tervis drink ware. It keeps your drinks ice cold. Ice takes forever to melt in these. They are great to take camping too. They are expensive but worth it.
Jen T.
Cold Spring, KY
Who does not love their tee is! So easy to fill up and carry around when you are out and about and it adorable too!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 6
Not the exact one that i have but pretty close. These are my favorite tumbler, they keep my beverages warm or cold depending on what i am drinking. I got mine as a gift, but I believe they are a top of the line product and it’s worth it to keep a few around. They are also easy to clean and very sturdy.