Home & GardenKitchen & DiningThermosesTervis
Tumbler Company TervisA NFL 16-Ounce Saints Tumbler

Tervis Tumbler Company TervisA NFL 16-Ounce Saints Tumbler

by Tervis

#22 in Thermoses

Show your team spirit next time you watch the game with this sturdy tumbler featuring your favorite team's logo. These double wall insulated tumblers keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.

What is a Tervis tumbler?
How much $$??????????????
Why should i get this??????
Start your review of Tervis Tumbler Company TervisA NFL 16-Ounce Saints Tumbler!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great cups for on the go! I love that they are dishwasher safe and keep my drink cold.
Melissa E.
Chalmette, LA
I like this product, it served it's purpose. Price point is in the middle. I would recommend giving it a try.
Brenda S.
Ponchatoula, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Tervis Tumblers. I love that they make a variety of designs and you can support your favorite team. One of my teams just happen to be the New Orleans Saints. i also have a set of 8 ounce tumblers of the University I graduated from. They keep your drinks cold and they do not sweat and do not leave marks on your furniture.
Hayley H.
Mason, MI
I just really didn't think these were worth the price. I have bought a couple and they break easily.
Shelby C.
Although I am not a saints fan I love, love, love these Tumblers. It's just the right size so it is not too big. The Tervis Tumbler keeps the drink cold a lot longer than regular everyday cups. The tumbler even keeps your ice in form longer.
Sydney M.
Goshen, IN
I love tervis. I don't specifically have this one but I have other tumblers with felt patterns inside. Definitely worth the buy
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love it! Who dat baby. Great way to rep the saints as well as drinking your coffee or water or whatever. Very efficient and affordable no annoying sweatiness so that's awesome I would recommend for any and every saints fan
Calista W.
Awesome these are the best cups ever . I personally have multiple of these in different sizes . They are insulated and hold up VERY well. They can store coffee , soda , whatever you need them for. They are affordable and come in multiple cute designs whatever suits your needs .
Haley G.
Very cute tumbler and cheap. Easy to take on the go and I always get compliments
Ashli D.
Charleston, WV
I am obsessed with all things Tervis! I have a collection in my cabinet and will continue to buy more! It keeps things hot or cold and for hours! Everyone needs to invest and get yourself a Tervis cup!