Tervis Tumbler Company TERVIS TUMBLERS Seattle Seahawks 24 Ounce Colossal Wrap Tumbler uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY TERVIS #16 in Travel Mugs

Iced Beverage Glasses. Get ready for game day with this insulated cooler from Tervis. It's a great way to cheer for the Seahawks and keep your beverage at the right temperature until you're ready for another one. 7 7/8" height 3 7/8" width (top), 2 5/8" bottom Comes with lid Reduces condensation Keep drinks hot and cold Dishwasher safe Lifetime tumbler guarantee Made in the USA see more...

• Is this priced as the blank cups are or is it more expens...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love this brand! We have so many tumblers. Easy to use and wash and are dishwasher safer :) I love that they're starting to put some fandom ones out for adults finally! (Harry Potter,The Walking Dead, etc.)
Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
This is a great Tumbler.
Keeps your drinks cooler for a longer period and f time
I am happy with this product.
I got mine at Bed Bad and Beyond, it was 1/2 price.
Otherwise I will not buy . It was pricey.
member-4b24faa84
Union city
Oh my gosh I love this so much I love the Seahawks they are my favorite football team and I love this cup so much you know 24 ounces so it's very big but not too big a durable if you drop it's OK won't be no cracks and let you drop it a lot a lot then you know cracks and scratches here and there but I think you should get this and you could even give me back off at Amazon or really anywhere like the fan store anywhere they sell football stuff or just NFL stuff
Ariel B.
These are awesome! I bought this for my dad while on a vacation in Sedona with my boyfriend! They are shatter proof and come with a lifetime warranty. These are so cool! I love the Seahawks and so does he so this was the perfect gift! You can order these online too and customize them
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
I love this brand!!! So durable and lasts forever! My friend has had said for a while. This durable travel mug is his trademark in fact. He takes it EVERYWHERE. He has the Marine corps logo on his.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I found this when I went looking for a birthday gift for my freshmen year resident advisor it was very rare to find this product and ever since I haven't been able to find it.....he loved the gift..
Elizabeth T.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Tervis Tumblers!! The ones we have are not Seattle Seahawks, but UNC Tar Heels and the Florida Gators!! But these are great cups and are neat for collecting!
Daphne W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My husband and I love our Tervis cups!! Hot or cold drinks in your travel cup. You will never burn you hand with a hot drink while holding this. Easy to clean.
Becky B.
Tervis does NOT disappoint. Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot. Love it that Tervis has partnered with NFL because I love having my team on my cup!
Ablueday2 S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love Tervis Tumblers. They are great drinking cups and clean up well in the dishwasher (I would only put on the top shelf and not the bottom though).
Alyssa C.
Lawrence, KS
Is this priced as the blank cups are or is it more expensive?