Home & GardenKitchen & DiningThermosesTervis
Tumbler Company Tumbler San Antonio Spurs 24oz Wrap Tumbler Pro

Tervis Tumbler Company Tervis Tumbler San Antonio Spurs 24oz. Wrap Tumbler Pro

by Tervis

#17 in Thermoses

Wake up, its morning! Come on sleepy head, get out of bed! When youre fighting not to go back to sleep while getting ready in the morning, you need something that will help you stay awake. Forget those puny coffee mugs, they dont hold enough liquid to keep you going; you need something big and full of team spirit! This San Antonio 24oz. Wrap Pro Tervis Tumbler will do just the trick. It features the San Antonio Spurs logo all the way around and a vertically printed San Antonio Spurs wordmark. It also comes with a teamcolored lid to show off your team pride. It can hold 24 ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage so you can take it on the go and there will be no need to refill it during the morning. It will be your newest morning wakeup pal and will keep you going all the way through to the exciting Spurs game.

Does this come in the football team LSU? Or The Saints ?
Any other themes available?
Anyone else a spurs fan?! #Saspursfan4life
Start your review of Tervis Tumbler Company Tervis Tumbler San Antonio Spurs 24oz. Wrap Tumbler Pro!
How would you rate this product?
Lexus M.
Buxton, NC
I love these cups they are absolutely great! They are also very stupid!!!!!
I love these cups they are absolutely great! They are also very stupid!!!!!
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
I use tumbler cups all the time, they're styles and designs are unique! They are very affordable. 🙂
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
I never have a complaint when it comes to tumblers so this is just the same. Cute tumbler with s cute design. It keeps my drink cold and if I have something warm it will keep it warm as well. I'd recommend if your in the go
Courtney S.
I use this ALL the time. It keeps it cold for a long period of time so it keeps it pretty insulated. Good buy for sure
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
Theses things are pretty huge but that's great . They hold a lot of liquid so that's always helpful . So a good buy .
Whitney H.
los Angeles, CA
Keeps your drink cold/warm. Mine is a Pittsburgh steelers one. Drink in it all the time
Danielle D.
Clovis, NM
Love the tumbler keeps my drink cold. Fits in most cup holders. Doesn't sweat.
Love the tumbler keeps my drink cold. Fits in most cup holders. Doesn't sweat.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
I love my Tervis's because of their size capacity and ability to keep things hot and cold. I also love the variety of colors and designs you can get. You can even get accessories like straws, handles, and different lid colors.
Stephanie G.
Huntersville, NC
Keeps thing insulated. Not microwave safe. Not really recommend for dishwasher more for hand wash
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Esse produto é muito bom, eu recomendo para todos que comprem, ele é de ótima qualidade