BY TERVIS #27 in Travel Mugs

Features Plastic tumbler 16-oz capacity Virtually indestructible Double-wall design reduces condensation and keeps drinks colder longer Embroidered logo is sealed within the double wall Fits most cup holders Dishwasher and microwave safe Officially licensed Made in USA see more...

Chideraa M.
This is super cool since I'm from Maryland and my dad has one of these.
I think it's well crafted and good quality
As far as effective it does the jump and it's quite affordable. I would recommend it as a souvenir or gift to a Maryland native or visitor.
Marisol G.
Denver, CO
I have his mug with my Alma Maters symbol, the KState Wildcats! Go Cats! That aside, this is great. I've had it for 3 years and it's going strong. A bit pricey but definitely worth the price.

I also have a sunflower one that I love!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I have a million Tervis tumblers! I really enjoy them. I also love giving them as gifts because they have one for everyone!
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
ALL tumblers are amazing!!! It's an USA company. They wash up nicely and they keep your drink cold!!
Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
These tervis tumbler are durable cups that are long lasting which makes them worth the price!
Jenn B.
We love our Tervis cups, we use the each and every day weather for hot or cold beverage.
LEAR28018 A.
Wooe!! Super lindo este termo, me sirve mucho para llevarlo al gym, super bello
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is super cool since I'm from Maryland and my dad has one of these.
I think it's well crafted and good quality
Pamela N.
Este es otro modelo de la misma universidad, estee me gusta muchisimo. Bastante colorido.
Ashley O.
Stony Plain
These Gervais Tumbler cups are so durable and come in some cool designs love these!