Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesTervis
Tumbler Company Sun and Surf Whales Water Bottle 24 oz Tumbler

Tervis Tumbler Company Sun and Surf Whales Water Bottle 24 oz. Tumbler

by Tervis

Do watered down drinks make you blubber? Put a stop to it with this cool patterned whale design. Features: -Fits most cup holders-Great for both hot and cold-Microwave and dishwasher safe-Printed wrap around design (sealed between walls of tumbler).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tervis Tumbler Company Sun and Surf Whales Water Bottle 24 oz. Tumbler!
Brittney P.
Asheville, NC
I like these water bottles and I have a few. They are great because I can throw them in my bag with no chance of leaking but after awhile the rubber part on the lid has started to develop what I can only assume is mold. I wash regularly and this has happened on multiple bottles.
Ashley B.
Pros: hundreds of cute designs to choose from. Tervis has water bottles, travel coffee cups, wine cups etc. Sooo many products to choose from. Cons: the water bottle sweats aka leaves moisture on the bottom and sides. Stays cold with ice but not in the hot sun or for long periods of time like insulated products will do.
Steffany Z.
Aurora, IL
Tervis water bottles keep your drinks cold and moisture free. You do not need to worry about leaving marks on your tables as this product does not sweat in the heat. Highly recommend.
Mary A.
IN
Love all my tervis’ - I have at least one of every size. The small tervis fits so well under my Keurig and keep us my coffee hot. The large size is great for drinking water throughout the day or when I’m working out. The design is great and easy to hold and the heavy plastic keeps it from tipping easily.
Olivia C.
We use these all the time! They’re great little bottles to keep around and fill up a good bit which I love as someone who drinks a lot of water! I just recommend that you wash often, otherwise (if you go like days of continuous use without washing) mold can start to build up where you sip.
Rachel V.
Round Rock, TX
I purchased one for my son and he takes it everywhere. It’s great for water because it doesn’t spill out
Rebecca L.
Granite Falls, NC
Love this bottle. Double walls keep my drinks cool and the loop at the top makes it easy to carry - I can even use a clip to hook it to my bag
Anna W.
Mobile, AL
I like this water bottle because it is easy to carry and it keeps my water cold, but the lid keeps me from using it too often. I have had 3 of these bottles and the rubber tore and the clip that keeps it shut broke on each of them.
Candice A.
Gaffney, SC
I like the design and that you can clip on on a back pack. I use it sometimes when I need a secure cap on a bottle. Just be careful dropping it because the outer plastic will break.
Ashley M.
Bradenton, FL
Kept drink cold for long periods of time. Super cute design and actually pretty affordable. I buy these for myself but also for gifts and I haven’t seen anybody yet that doesn’t love receiving it.

Looking for your answer?