Terrys
Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 62oz (175g)

Terrys Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 6.2oz (175g)

by Terrys

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Terrys Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 6.2oz (175g)!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Omg. My favorite treat. I’ve loved these chocolate oranges since I was a kid. Sweet but zingy orange flavorings. The taste never disappoints. Super affordable but a little harder to find now a Days.
Amanda T.
Waterloo, IA
This has become a family tradition. It’s like cracking an orange starts the holiday! It’s so fun and magical. The price is always worth it and the taste is so delicious!
Makala R.
Kermit, WV
I absolutely love this chocolate I get it every year around Christmas it literally looks like a orange and even taste like it and has that melt in your mouth chocolate I would highly recommend this to any sweet tooth.
Shannon A.
West Grove, PA
As a kid, my parents used to buy these for us all the time. It was such a great find under the tree! It was super fun cracking it open and eating each piece of the orange! What a fun find for a kid!
Becky L.
Stockport , Uk
Terrys Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 6.2oz (175g) uploaded by Becky L.
This is one of my favourite brands of chocolates , it definitely doesn’t last long in our house, we put it in the fridge so it’s nice and cold and crunchy. Mmmmmm!!! The price is great as well so definitely happy customer
Anna-Marie M.
Scotland
Terrys Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 6.2oz (175g) uploaded by Anna-Marie M.
Something so satisfying about hitting a Terrys Chocolate Orange to see it break into segments. One of my favourite chocolate treats, can't beat the classic combination of chocolate and orange together. Plus it makes a great cheesecake!
Rachel D.
St, Merseyside
I am obsessed with orange chocolate and there’s are delious and there only a pound last ages too. It dead nice if you put a few pieces at the bottom of a cup and pour some hot milk over it ! Lovely winter warmer
Shathiii K.
Scarborough , ON
Terrys Terry's Chocolate Orange - Milk Chocolate - 6.2oz (175g) uploaded by Shathiii K.
I love Terrys Terrys Chocolate Orange Milk Chocolate 62Oz (175G)! I remember I would get so excited as a kid when my dad would buy me these, (1). Because they’re delicious & (2). Because I loved smashing them on hard surfaces to get the pieces to separate! As an adult I still love them for both the same reasons.(lol) It’s definitely a chocolate that both kids and adults will enjoy!
Claire B.
wakefield
#sweettooth who doesn’t love a Terry’s orange 🍊 taste gorgeous just what you need when your running low on energy i treat myself to one of these often 😋
Judy H.
Oshawa, ON
This is my number one holiday go to treat. It breaks into small pieces so s you only have to eat as much as you want. For me half the orange, it is soooo good. Price can get on the high side, but watch your flyers and you can usually find them for under $3.00.

Looking for your answer?