BY TERRYS

Naturally flavored. see more...

• I love these but cant find them in stores anywhere now!! what hap...6 Answers
  • I hear these are amazing, where do they sell them?1 Answers
Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange
  • "One of my favorites for the holidays I love to give these as gifts but i have almost come to expect them too The dark chocolate is amazing with the hint of orange!" in 4 reviews
  • "So yummy and so fun, we normally get the milk chocolate though. " in 1 review
  • "I always have to get one every year." in 1 review
  • "These make me nostalgic for Christmas because I would always get one in my stocking at my grandmas house." in 1 review
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorites! My sister thinks the combination of chocolate and orange is weird but I love these. Usually get them around the holidays, I believe they have one with reg. Or milk chocolate? They are also good but I prefer the dark chocolate!
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
this is my favorite chocolate to eat during the holidays. its so fun to crack open and share (or not share) with others! the texture and flavor is very high quality. I would highly recommend and its a very good price for what it is.
Bonnie B.
Reading , PA
Love the dark chocolate orange. My only complaint is that I can't find it year round. I love putting it in the refrigerator before eating it!! One of my all time favorite holiday candies!
Candi C.
This is my favorite chocolate orange by far. It's the perfect balance of dark chocolate and orange flavors and isn't overly sweet. I always stock up on them when I find them and never share.
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wait all year for these chocolates to be available to me every Winter season... Then I stock up and buy a bunch, and only share maybe one or two, if my husband and daughter are lucky... These are without a doubt my absolute favorite chocolate treats out of the entire year.
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Being a crazy dark chocolate fan this is one of the absolute best! I really love the orange flavor to it and the best part about it is being able to smash it. I'm not a big sweet fan but this chocolate is the perfect sweetness.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a holiday tradition for my family. We always give these for Christmas and Easter. Easily enjoyed everyday too! The orange flavor is great, and subtle. Doesn't over-power the chocolate. It's always a hit to smash these and share the pieces, or not!
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
Oh my goodess! My mom used to buy these so much for my siblings and I! I never wanted to share them because they are so good! Usually I don't like chocolate with a hint of orange but this chocolate says otherwise! It's delicious and it's different!
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Terry's dark chocolate orange is a must for me at Christmas time. I don't know why but it does remind me of the holidays always no matter what time of year. It's got a wonderful it's got a wonderful taste that you can save her in your mouth.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
My dad always bought these growing up. He kept them in a special cabinet and let us eat one piece every night. I never really cared for the orange flavor of it, but the nostalgia of them is good enough.
Shena L.
I love these but cant find them in stores anywhere now!! what happened?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I hear these are amazing, where do they sell them?