BY TERRYS

Naturally flavored. see more...

• I love these but cant find them in stores anywhere now!! what hap...6 Answers
  • I hear these are amazing, where do they sell them?1 Answers
Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange
  • "One of my favorites for the holidays I love to give these as gifts but i have almost come to expect them too The dark chocolate is amazing with the hint of orange!" in 4 reviews
  • "So yummy and so fun, we normally get the milk chocolate though. " in 1 review
  • "These make me nostalgic for Christmas because I would always get one in my stocking at my grandmas house." in 1 review
  • "I always have to get one every year." in 1 review
pratima r.

I absolutely LOVE these in milk and dark chocolate. You can find them at WalMart around the holidays! They break apart in such a fun way, look beautiful, make great gifts, and have such a distinct and delicious taste.I used to get these every year around Christmas the fun part smashing it against the wall or floor and then earring the yummy orange flavored chocolate however I ate so many one year I have been able to eat them since :( that does not mean I still don't like them they are so good and so fun to crack open :)
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a holiday tradition for my family. We always give these for Christmas and Easter. Easily enjoyed everyday too! The orange flavor is great, and subtle. Doesn't over-power the chocolate. It's always a hit to smash these and share the pieces, or not!
Katye M.
Pittsfield , MA
One of my favorites! My sister thinks the combination of chocolate and orange is weird but I love these. Usually get them around the holidays, I believe they have one with reg. Or milk chocolate? They are also good but I prefer the dark chocolate!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Being a crazy dark chocolate fan this is one of the absolute best! I really love the orange flavor to it and the best part about it is being able to smash it. I'm not a big sweet fan but this chocolate is the perfect sweetness.
Alli M.
This is definitely not the first kind of chocolate I would reach for. They aren't bad but I'm not a huge fan of orange chocolate.
Candi C.
This is my favorite chocolate orange by far. It's the perfect balance of dark chocolate and orange flavors and isn't overly sweet. I always stock up on them when I find them and never share.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
this is my favorite chocolate to eat during the holidays. its so fun to crack open and share (or not share) with others! the texture and flavor is very high quality. I would highly recommend and its a very good price for what it is.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Christiana F.
Fresno, CA
Oh my goodess! My mom used to buy these so much for my siblings and I! I never wanted to share them because they are so good! Usually I don't like chocolate with a hint of orange but this chocolate says otherwise! It's delicious and it's different!
Denise E.
Apple Valley, CA
Terry's dark chocolate orange is a must for me at Christmas time. I don't know why but it does remind me of the holidays always no matter what time of year. It's got a wonderful it's got a wonderful taste that you can save her in your mouth.
Shena L.
I love these but cant find them in stores anywhere now!! what happened?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I hear these are amazing, where do they sell them?