Terry Zip-Up Sleep & Play

In an easy-on zip-up design, this comfy terry 1-piece takes her from play time to nap time in no time. see more...

Spencer C.
Meshoppen, PA
The Terry zip up sleep and play outfits are great. On lazy days we don’t even take our baby out of them. They come in the cutest patterns and they are always a good price.
Jordan M.
Grayland, WA
These were my absolute favorite pajamas when my daughter was a baby. They were so nicely made and comfy and warm during the cold winter months. Plus they were always such a great deal and always the cutest prints.
Kayla W.
Got these for Christmas for my little baby to be. So cute and i love the little bear feets. Can't wait to see baby girl in this.
D. P.
S Burlington, VT
These are a life saver! I recommend it to all new moms. As a mom of 2, I love the how easy it is to change a diaper!
Vanessa G.
I love this sleep and play for my daughter it’s nice fuzzy and soft and fit her just right,
coreen v.
These zippy up PJs are so soft. It is easy to dress your little one with the zipper. You never have to worry about your little one being cold.
Charly R.
So cute and cozy for baby. The Terry cloth is great for drool. Carter's makes good quality baby clothes.