BY THIERRY MUGLER

Buy Thierry Mugler Women's Perfumes - Alien by Thierry Mugler for Women The Refillable Stones - 3.0oz Eau de Parfum Spray Refillable. How-to-Use: For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body’s pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. see more...

Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Alien by Terry Mugler is my best friend!The best of the best.Love this perfume so much,I can't imagine if I don't have it,I always do I finish it and the same day I purchase another one.The smell is AMAZING,it last for long time on me when I spray it and everybody is asking me how is the name of my perfume.One night I went out wearing Alien as usual and I heard some girls around me saing:"Someone is smiling like Alien mom I love it.."I turned my head and I told them proudly:"It's me!I love Alien too" .. There's nothing like Alien by Terry Mugler. Absolutely recommend it!
Aubrie R.
Bettendorf
Love this perfume! Such an amazing smell, very long lasting without being overpowering. I also love the packaging and the idea that you can refill the bottle! It's a great way to save some money (it's cheaper to refill as opposed to buying another one) and it's less wasteful!
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is my hg all time favorite perfume! Ive been wearing it for years and smells incredible used with the lotion. It lasts forever on my skin and clothes too, i can still smell it on my shirts after washing them.
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
This is my signature scent. Everywhere I go I get complimented by men and women. I haven't found a better scent yet. The refillable bottle is also super cool!! Terry Mugler Alien The Refillable Stones Eau De Parfum SprayInfluenster #CrushGift
Griselda R.
Laredo , TX
I always get compliments when I wear it. This is the first and only perfume men compliment me on!!! I love that it's long lasting, I only have to spray a bit on. I love that it's a refillable bottle costing less than what you originally pay for it.
Angel B.
Upland, CA
This scent is memorable and good for a night out. It's a sweet long lasting scent. The bottle is unique. It's also refillable which is great.
Sophie R.
The smell of the perfume is fairly strong and long lasting when wearing it, however it runs out quickly from the bottle. The only criticism of this perfume is that it is far to expensive for what it is. The bottle itself is absolutely stunning but the scent of the perfume was not to my taste although my friends adore it.Terry Mugler Alien The Refillable Stones Eau De Parfum Spray
Isobella T.
Taunton , ['', '', '']
My cousin had this perfume and it always smelt so good I had to treat myself. The scent is quite strong but not too over powering, it lasts all day and I’ve had loads of compliments when I wear it.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
first time ever smelling this perfume, absolutely love it!! and it’s really long lasting aswell compared to others but for the price it should be, the scent is quite strong but it’s not totally overpowering
emma g.
I absolutley love this perfume! Definatley one of my all time favourites along with Angel from the same brand. I purchased from Boots a couple of months ago and although it is not the cheapest it is defo worth the price. I always get complimented on this perfume whilst wearing and would definatley recommend to others..it is a beautiful scent that makes you feel good wearing it and one that can't be forgotton