Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce uploaded by Meghan L.Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce uploaded by Mary Shantel V.Terry Ho's Yum Yum Sauce uploaded by Martie K.

BY TERRY HO'S

Terry Ho's™ Yum Yum Sauce.
The best sauce ever.
The "original" Japanese shrimp/steak sauce.
Gluten free. see more...

• I'm a yum yum fanatic! Who else LOVES yum yum sauce??? (:1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?4 Answers
  • What all do you use this sauce for? Merinade, dressing or...3 Answers
Lauren G.
This stuff is so good!! The name speaks for itself. I tried the white sauce at the hibachi and this is exactly it! There are recipes for this on Pinterest but I didn’t even know this stuff existed and I’m so glad it does! No more having to pay extra for take out. Just take it home and use my bottle.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
When I bought this, I wasn't sure what to expect.. What I wanted was a sauce similar to Genjis yum yum, but they weren't that similar. They both have a mayonnaise base and taste to it but this one definitely wasn't as good. Not very expensive (if you find you like this) but I don't think I'll be rebuying this.. Tasted best on plain rice (maybe some bean sprouts).
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I first tried this sauce in a Japanese restaurant. Delicious. They suggested to pair it with steak, seafood, chicken, veggies. I saw other people putting it on their rice, noodles, everything. I used it to dip my shrimp, scallops, steak, chicken, even my veggies. I surprisingly liked it with everything. I then purchased a bottle at the grocery store and my husband put it on nearly everything he ate! Seriously, everything. It is like a universal sauce.
Jessica H.
Morgantown, WV
This is the best yum yum sauce I can find without having to eat out! I use it all the time. I cook it in my fried rice and veggies while also using it to cook meat and sometimes on a salad. There are multiple ways to use it. We always have so much of it at our house because we use it all the time!
Dottie S.
This has become a staple in our house like ketchup. I put it on everything from chicken to pork. It’s great on wings too. I find myself reaching for this before any of the other condiments in my fridge.
Veronica V.
Westlake
I love this dipping sauce! It’s so delicious! I discovered it at a Sakura Japanese Hibachi Grill then found it in the Asian section at Walmart. It’s about $3 a bottle so it’s a little pricey but it’s so good to dip a lot of things into it. I love dipping imitation crab, baby carrots, shrimp, etc! I eat everything with it!
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I bought this sauce once and now I always need it in my fridge. It is sooo good. I use it for everything, meat, sandwich, sushi ... everyone that did not try it yet is really missing out.
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
Introduced my kids to bibibap the other day and they loved the yum yum sauce. We say this in the grocery store and they insisted on having the sauce. So far they have put it on everything and is in love with the sauce.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
This yum yum sauce is the REAL DEAL.  It taste so good.  I have ordered others in the past and I have been disappointed, but I grabbed this a few days ago at Walmart and I just love it.  YUM!!
Erin C.
My daughter loves this sauce. I have to say it tastes almost exactly like the sauce you get at the hibachi restaurant. She eats it everytime I make Chinese food. It's a staple in our house.
Ashton P.
Auburn, AL
Where can I buy this product?
Heather C.
Rudy, AR
What all do you use this sauce for? Merinade, dressing or just a dipping sauce? What's the best meat to use with it?
Crystal G.