Home & GardenPest ControlTerro
T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack

Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack

by Terro

Trust Terro to bring you high quality products every time.

Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack ii bought this and I was wondering has anyone tried it and did it work?
Start your review of Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack uploaded by Christina G.
Love these they work great last long they’re super cute 🥰 little apples 🍎 and it will make sure you have no fruit flys and gnats and all that it’s very affordable and I definitely recommend them
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these thinking it would help with the nat problem i tend to get... it did NOT a complete waste of money !!! I love the ant killer but that is about as far as i can go.
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack uploaded by Holly J.
Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack uploaded by Holly J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to give these a try, since fruit flies had decided to take over my home. We get fruit flies of my kids don't eat the fruit I buy quick enough. Apparently, this time, the some how took hold, because they won't go away. I got these in the day before we went on vacation. We were gone for 3 nights. When we got back, both if them were full of dead bugs floating around on the liquid bait, that these come with. So much better at my house now. Supposedly the liquid bait is good for 45 days. We shall see.
Christy B.
Lenexa, KS
These are a must for me every July, as it seems like that's when all the fruit flies decide to come visit me. I've tried other options, but I prefer this as the container is slightly opaque, allowing you to see that yes, something is in there, but you can't actually see all the dead bodies.
Cheerio T.
Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack uploaded by Cheerio T.
This product is a miracle. Mom got a bunch of fruit flies in the kitchen and the little apples just trapped them. Within 2 days, all gone. Try placing a few for fastest response. Woof! IG: @cheeriotheshibainu Terro T2502 Fruit Fly Trap, 2-Pack
Cynthia W.
Altoona, PA
These help get the gnats away! Thank the Lord! They are annoying and these little apples are the only things that work! I have them in a few rooms of my house just for precaution because the gnats never seem to go away! With these they do!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,147 reviews
These are great , not ugly around the house n they work great! Very affordable n last awhile
Lacey T.
Kermit, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awsome you just put apple vinegar in the apples and you think your not getting any of them but don't open this until your outside because u have thousands of the little gnat's in the container and if there still alive they will come out at you I done this when first got them so please don't let back in to your house again.
Brandie H.
Danville, KY
These aren’t worth your money. We normally get the cheap fly paper but thought being Terro these would work better, big NEGATIVE. We went back and bought the cheap stuff the next day and threw these in the trash.
Ashley G.
Bronston, KY
They tip over too easily And you can’t find actual refills for them. More of a disappointing purchase
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
il y a 5 mois
Christina G. il y a 4 mois
This actually works great I see some didn’t feel as though it worked for them all I can say is they worked great for me I haven’t seen anymore gnats since I got this a you can see them in it dead so you’ll know how many your catching and you’ll know if it’s working for you