BY TERRO

Keep ants from entering your house with TERRO Outdoor Ant Killer. This product provides instant knockdown and long-term control against ants and other unwanted home invaders including carpenter ants, carpenter bees, Asian lady beetles and boxelder... see more...

• We have an ant problem that no matter what we have used t...1 Answers
  • Does it kill red ants????1 Answers
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Last year my roommates and I had a HUGE ant infestation, due mainly to my landlord treating only little sections of the house/yard at a time, and we eventually took matters into our own hands. I bought all Terro products, and between this spray and the ant traps, they cleared up within two days! This spray kills ants instantly and then also repels them for up to six weeks!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Works great! I only use this for my screen room but it's not logical to use this outside because that's where ants belong. The product is a good value but if you need to keep re-buying it, it can get pricy
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I do not trust another brand for my outdoor or indoor ant war needs. It kills on contact and keeps killing for weeks. Combined with the liquid stations inside they stand no chance
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
Terro is the best product on the market for eliminating ants. This spray is so much easier than the bait traps. I also feel so much more comfortable with the spray than leaving the little trays around with my young children!
Traci B.
Charleston, IL
I really like this product, we have a cabin on the river and all kinds of bugs like to enter. Ants, bee's, mosquito's. This is very good at stopping them.
Allison D.
This is a great ant spray. The ants were almost all of the way gone after several sprays! The smell is not too bad either!
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have trouble with ants every time the season changes. Spray this outside near the front door and it works great.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Terrorist is the absolute best when it comes to this stuff. I wouldn't waste my time or money on anything else
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This worked but didn't get rid of all my aunts. You had to spray it everyday twice a day.
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
We have an ant problem that no matter what we have used to get rid of them they keep coming back. Its like they gather friend to come party, Will this product get rid of them. They are taking over our home.
Jeannie L.
Does it kill red ants????