Terro Liquid Ant Baits 9 ct uploaded by Carly H.Terro Liquid Ant Baits 9 ct uploaded by Arina G.

BY TERRO

Terro liquid ant baits 9 ct see more...

Kelly V.
Denver
These are absolutely incredible. We went through far too many ant “killers” before landing on this one as a last resort. These are a dream. The get rid of every single ant. I would happily pay triple the price for this AMAZING product.
Megan S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down best at killing ants. You set them up and all the ants flood into the trap then take to poison back to their nest and kill the whole colony. It will keep them away and you only need the swap the trap out every few weeks.
Sara H.
Sherwood
I’ve used these things for years and they always do the trick. As soon as I see a couple ants, I track them back to where they came in and then place a trap there. Just make sure to keep them away from kids and pets.
Haley M.
This ant traps work effectively, just like they say. It draws the ants out, and then effectively kills them from the nest, leaving no sign of them. I bought these at Walmart and will continue to buy.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Terro Liquid Ant Baits 9 ct most definitely deserves the most stars possible! this product was recommended to me by my mother-in-law. I've used them both on the larger type ants in California as well as the micro ants in Florida and it is effective on either types. I put these towards the back / touching the wall, on my counters, when I notice there's a problem -- as well as in the pantry itself and ever since we started using these we have absolutely no problems with ants. They're pre-filled and ready to use liquid ant bait stations. They work for interior defense as well as perimeter. The solution allows worker ants to consume the product and survive long enough to carry the liquid back to the nest and deliver a dose to the rest of the colony, preventing future problems.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
These suckers work! Previously, we'd tried the regular, non-liquid ant baits from Raid, but the Terro one came recommended on Amazon and on a homemaking website, so I decided to give it a try. We've noticed a real difference in the number of ants in our kitchen, and I'm glad I can keep these baits out of reach of our dog by using them on our counter.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
I have always used the Terro brand because that's why my mother used before me. I like that they now have these pre-made traps so you don't have to worry about touching any of the goo inside. Plus, these always seem to put a stop to my ant problems every time they arise.
Elizabeth M.
Delmar, MD
If you have an ant problem this is the only product you need. Little pricey but it does its job and it does it quickly. The ants take back “food” to the queen and kill the colony from there. Have recommended to several people.
Alexandra S.
Ridgecrest, CA
Our hometown has lots and lots of ants, which I am EXTREMELY allergic to! These liquid hairs are the only thing we have found so far that get rid of the ants quickly and effectively! We always keep extras under our sink just in case!
Roxanne P.
triangle va
This ant bait is the best compared to any other products out there! I have tried all different brands and types of ant bait and only Terro liquid ant baits actually made a difference.