BY TERRO

Terro liquid ant baits 9 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
Back when my husband and I lived in an apartment in the city, we had begun to have a bit of an ant issue. We tried a bunch of stuff, and eventually found Terro Liquid Ant baits in our local Walmart. It is fairly cheap and works to some degree but my one complaint with this product is that they aren't as good as you would hope. I had to find a spray to kill all of the ants out, but these little bait traps did help keep away any stragglers that tried to wonder back in.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Hamlin, NY
Best ant killer! I had a horrible ant crisis in my camper. Doused the camper in many cans of raid. Bought a 6pk of this to try and they were gone with 24hrs. I had to dump a bit on the ground in the infected ant areas, the ants eat it and bring it back to the colony. The solution is a tasty poison. I have since used it in my home. Great product!!!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I used to have the worst ant infestation and I can honestly say this product got rid of that. At first it attracts all the ants so they bring it back to the queen and ends up getting rid of the whole colony within a week or so. If I ever see ants again in my home I will definitely use this product and recommend it to anyone with ant problems.
Michal J.
Michal J.
This is the only thing that finally got rid of the ants we had in our house! We had tried everything else, natural remedies, but nothing else worked.
Diane Marish Y.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Best ant killer around! I had the big nasty black ants and went to the store to get some killer...I just grabbed this one and I'll never use another!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Works like a charm! I dread that time of year when the ants seem to swarm my kitchen. These rids them quick!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I have always used the Terro brand because that's why my mother used before me. I like that they now have these pre-made traps so you don't have to worry about touching any of the goo inside. Plus, these always seem to put a stop to my ant problems every time they arise.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
This is the best liquid ant bait I've ever used. I recommend this to anyone that has ant problems. They will be gone within 1-2 days.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Decorator Expert
Found this product to be better than another brand I tried. I only had a small problem
Aya T.
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
I found many ants at my bathroom and i bought this product to remove them. it works fine, but it took a while