BY TERRO

Terro liquid ant baits 9 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Liz M.
Delmar, MD
If you have an ant problem this is the only product you need. Little pricey but it does its job and it does it quickly. The ants take back “food” to the queen and kill the colony from there. Have recommended to several people.
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
This ant bait is the best compared to any other products out there! I have tried all different brands and types of ant bait and only Terro liquid ant baits actually made a difference.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I have always used the Terro brand because that's why my mother used before me. I like that they now have these pre-made traps so you don't have to worry about touching any of the goo inside. Plus, these always seem to put a stop to my ant problems every time they arise.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
This is the best liquid ant bait I've ever used. I recommend this to anyone that has ant problems. They will be gone within 1-2 days.
Belinda B.
Decorator Expert
Found this product to be better than another brand I tried. I only had a small problem
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
These work great when you have ants. I put them right in the area that the ants were coming in from and within a couple of days they were gone.
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
I found many ants at my bathroom and i bought this product to remove them. it works fine, but it took a while
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
When I discovered ants in my downstairs bathroom, we tried this product and it worked very well with little mess or fuss. I would highly recommend this for getting rid of ants!!!
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Decorator Expert
These worked great in my home for the typical black house ants, put some around my kitchen sink and whithin a few days they were gone!
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
These work like a charm! We live in an old house, and come springtime, the ants find their creepy way in. I put one or two of these out, and within a day, no more ants.