BY TERRO

Terro liquid ant baits 9 ct see more...

Buy on Target
Liz M.
Delmar, MD
If you have an ant problem this is the only product you need. Little pricey but it does its job and it does it quickly. The ants take back “food” to the queen and kill the colony from there. Have recommended to several people.
Roxanne P.
Woodbridge , VA
This ant bait is the best compared to any other products out there! I have tried all different brands and types of ant bait and only Terro liquid ant baits actually made a difference.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I have always used the Terro brand because that's why my mother used before me. I like that they now have these pre-made traps so you don't have to worry about touching any of the goo inside. Plus, these always seem to put a stop to my ant problems every time they arise.
Daniella Christal Jo G.
Caneyville, KY
Back when my husband and I lived in an apartment in the city, we had begun to have a bit of an ant issue. We tried a bunch of stuff, and eventually found Terro Liquid Ant baits in our local Walmart. It is fairly cheap and works to some degree but my one complaint with this product is that they aren't as good as you would hope. I had to find a spray to kill all of the ants out, but these little bait traps did help keep away any stragglers that tried to wonder back in.
Toni H.
Hamlin, NY
Best ant killer! I had a horrible ant crisis in my camper. Doused the camper in many cans of raid. Bought a 6pk of this to try and they were gone with 24hrs. I had to dump a bit on the ground in the infected ant areas, the ants eat it and bring it back to the colony. The solution is a tasty poison. I have since used it in my home. Great product!!!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I used to have the worst ant infestation and I can honestly say this product got rid of that. At first it attracts all the ants so they bring it back to the queen and ends up getting rid of the whole colony within a week or so. If I ever see ants again in my home I will definitely use this product and recommend it to anyone with ant problems.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
When I discovered ants in my downstairs bathroom, we tried this product and it worked very well with little mess or fuss. I would highly recommend this for getting rid of ants!!!
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
These work like a charm! We live in an old house, and come springtime, the ants find their creepy way in. I put one or two of these out, and within a day, no more ants.
Michal J.
This is the only thing that finally got rid of the ants we had in our house! We had tried everything else, natural remedies, but nothing else worked.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Best ant killer around! I had the big nasty black ants and went to the store to get some killer...I just grabbed this one and I'll never use another!