TERRO Ant Killer Ii Liquid Ant Baits uploaded by Jasmine B.TERRO Ant Killer Ii Liquid Ant Baits uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY TERRO

Pre-filled  -  Ready-to-Use! Kills All Common Household Ants Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait.  Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony. see more...

• Does this really work to get rid of Ants?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
We have had a horrible ant problem for what seems like months now. We've had a pest control guy come, the ants came back, we've gone through several brands of ant sprays, they've come back. So now, we are going right to the source and putting out a bait that they will hopefully take back to the colony and wipe them out. I'm hoping these will continue to work over the next several days. We've had out 1 day now and already I see they can smell the substance and are all coming to the areas in our home we've set the baits in. So far so good! Wish us luck ;)
Jasmine B.
The first time I used these baits, I was so disgusted by the number of ants it attracted. I originally thought I had a small insect problem until I saw a trail of ants crawling to and from these baits. The baits are fairly easy to use. You cut off the red colored section on the back of each bait. After you set the baits where you want them it won't take long (maybe an hour) before you start to see critters. Most will die inside the bait but there are a few that die after leaving the bait. Clean up and dispose carefully.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
These are the BEST ant traps! My roommates and I had a big ant infestation last year, and we placed these traps in each window and by the doors where they were coming in. We also used the Terro spray, and the ants cleared out within two days. The little traps were full of ants and the spray repelled any more that would have come in! Now I keep them on hand just in case, but I haven't had a problem since then.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
These are by far the best ant traps I've ever purchased. They're a great value and not as pricey as other brands AND they work BETTER! I didn't notice any strong scent, but the ants sure did. They absolutely LOVED these and were gone within a few days. I'll definitely purchase only this product, if they decide to return!
Jaclyn S.
Here in Florida (and I'm sure in other places), we have these tiny little ants that can show up mega-suddenly and just permeate a residence. We live in apartments, so this can happen as often as we change neighbors.

Our last place, when we moved in, had ants in the kitchen, so we called the leasing office, and the pest control guy sprayed, which caused the colony to split. So now, we had ants in the kitchen and bath. PC sprays again...and now they're in the living room and kitchen too. I was pulling my hair out when a friend of mine (she is super smart and awesome) recommended Terro.

Seriously, withing 5 minutes of placing my trap, the little invaders were lining up like people waiting to go to the best pool in town on a 102 degree day! From my understanding, Terro actually gives the ants gas...and since they can't release it, they pop like tiny ant-shaped balloons. But it's relatively safe for non-ants.

Before I knew it, the traps were practically SWARMING with ants. I was disgusted and enthralled all at once cause "Who has ever seen this many ants - YUCK?" and "Who has ever seen this many ants...it's like watching static on a tv, but in real life" was the two thoughts my brain was contending with.

It was like that for HOURS. Seems like every ant would come back with two of his buddies . I went to sleep, and when I came out to check the traps, the population had dwindled substantially, and it looked like the aftermath of a kegger, with ants strewn about the 'yard' where the 'party' was. I cleaned up the carnage/

The next day, there were no more new ants coming to the trap. Not any of the traps. There was not an ant to be seen anywhere in the house. THEY WERE GONE! I did in two days with just a few dollars what my apartment complex couldn't get a professional bug guy to do in several visits. I was astounded. We kept a trap near the places ants like to gather (doorway, trash cans, bathroom, pantry), but we never saw them again in that place.

Recently, we had a similar infestation in another new apartment, and the same method worked. No spray, just Terro and time, and we haven't had another issue.

I recommend this to people ALL the time. It's amazing.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I tried a million different ant baits and nothing could get them out of my house. We tried keeping everything as clean as possible and sealing everything up but it didn't matter, within a minute of putting down anything ants would be on it checking it out. They walked over and laughed at all the ant baits. I got this stuff as a last attempt and within four days my house was empty. Months later, still none of them. This stuff works when other stuff fails.
Angela B.
Lexington, NC
In the rental house I used to live in, we had ant problems. Thankfully, my mom had some of these traps and gave us a box. These worked great...for the most part. The ants definitely were attracted to the traps. They SWARMED the traps. Not only did this gross me out, but it also seemed to attract MORE ants than just the ones that were showing up in the kitchen already. For a person who has major ant issues, this created a problem for me. After a couple of weeks, I did see some improvement, though. It obviously was working. The problem was, not all the ants were making it back out of the trap and back to their colony. Some died in the traps. Some died all over our counter top before making it back. I guess it was more of a survival of the fittest, ant style! So, although we did see a decrease in the ant population in our kitchen, getting through the process was disgusting and these traps did not completely eradicate the ant population.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I have spent a lot of money over the years on expensive products for ants. However, after finding terro which is very affordable, I will never use anything else. This product attracts and kills ants fast and effectively. I typically buy at Wal-Mart.
April M.
Beech Grove, IN
This stuff is awesome. Every spring we start getting those tiny ants all over the kitchen; so I'll usually take some water bottle caps and put a small amount of the Terro in those and place them in their path. Such as behind the fridge, under the cabinets; along the baseboards and depending on how bad they are sometimes I'll even place a few outside along the exterior wall at the base of the doorway. It really does take care of them! I usually don't see anymore after that. It amazes me how well it really works with little effort or work on my part!
Meredith C.
I remember my parents using Terro when I was a kid, and it is what I use now as well. I like that Terro doesn't use a bunch of crazy chemicals, so I don't constantly worry about kids and pets. Also? THIS STUFF WORKS like nothing else I've ever used. Be prepared for ants to swarm the baits a bit at first, but in a few days your should notice a marked difference in the number of ants, which is amazing! Obviously, people are starting to become Terro believers, because every store I've been to lately has been sold out!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Does this really work to get rid of Ants?