TERRO Ant Killer Ii Liquid Ant Baits

by Terro

#2 in Pest Control

Pre-filled  -  Ready-to-Use! Kills All Common Household Ants Terro® Ant Killer !! now comes as an easy-to-use, pre-filled liquid ant bait.  Ants will enter, feed and return to the nest where they will pass on the Terro® to the rest of the colony.

What’s the best ant eliminator you’ve come across? I have small brown ants in my kitchen and they are grinding my gears!?
Does this really work to get rid of Ants?
Start your review of TERRO Ant Killer Ii Liquid Ant Baits!
Bridgewater, NJ
I cannot recommend this enough. Over the summer it felt like my house was being taken over by ants. They were all over the kitchen, bedrooms and coming out of the sink in my bathroom. I tried other brands (which I unfortunately can’t remember the name of) and it did absolutely nothing. With Terro the ants went inside of the bait container immediately and it was the end of my 3 month long battle.
Overland Park, KS
These are a super easy solution for a girl looking to solve an ant problem quickly and non invasively! My landlord suggested Terro when I told him of ants, and it wasn't 3 days later we were ant free! Just a few traps and you'll even get to see a lot of the success you had. Now I'll always have a few on hand in case! Home owner must.
Pittsburgh , PA
We had issues with ants no matter how clean we kept the house and these really helped change that. Within a few days these seemed to work and by a month no ants were to be seen. These baits are very easy to use and are inexpensive. I change then every few months to make sure we don't have issues with ants again
Crystal Lake, IL
I lived in a townhouse for 5 years, and I think our neighbors weren’t the cleanest...so naturally we had an ant infestation that came from our shared wall. I tried EVERYTHING - until I used Terro! They swarmed the traps for two days, and then THEY WERE GONE. I never saw another ant in the time I lived there.
Harrisonburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is almost disgusting it works so well. Definitely keep it away from pets though! If you find a line of ants in your house and you put one of these trays next to the line give it an hour and you will have a mountain of ants all eating this stuff and the next day they will be gone. it’s insane!
Corbin, KY
We recently moved into a new house this summer that was crawling with ants in every room. We tried everything and couldn’t get rid of the ants until we got this product. Within 2 days all of the ants were gone and I haven’t seen them since! If you’re having problems with ants you have to give them a try
Crown Point, IN
I cannot speak highly enough of this product. We get ants every single year in the spring and had been battling them for years before we tried terro traps. They work within a few days and eventually the ant problem went away for good. Just keep hidden from pets and let it do its thing.
Abingdon, MD
Not perfect, but by far the best we’ve tried. Our dog is finicky and likes to pick at her food throughout the day, and the ants showed up this summer in droves to help her out. While one of these under the crate did definitely decrease the number, we still had some unwelcome visitors.
Towson, MD
The only thing I will use for any control. Works like it says it does and gets rid of ants! Only thing is you have to make sure no kid/animal can get to them! Our cat found one and batted it around our dining room and we had the thick, sticky liquid to try and clean up!
Belle isle, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
I get the TEENIEST ants ever invading my bathroom about 3-4 times a year. This is my go-to stuff. It works quickly and effectively and is mess free unlike other, older terro products that require dropping the liquid on form cardboard squares. Definitely recommend!