TERRO 2300 16-Ounce Spider Killer Aerosol uploaded by Kelly M.

BY TERRO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone used the multi spider and other bug killer? It...3 Answers
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I don't do spiders at all so when I found this at an affordable price I picked it up. This has been the only spider killer that I use in my home for at least the past 5 years. It works fantastic! The picture I have attached is of a dead brown recluse, with this spray it completely died within 3 minutes.
(I covered the giant picture of the spider on the front)
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Works so well we keep one in the house and in our camping supplies. Never left me unsatisfied unless it was running out of juice. Almost feel bad for the little eight legged things but nope.. A bunch of nope as I spray them..
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
In my old apartment we had a spider problem constantly had spiders are on our balcony in getting into our apart the stuff killed them on the spot in prevented them from coming back
Brittany L.
We sprayed this on our windows outside because there were so many spiders there. It did great with killing the spiders!! Didn't use it inside because we stomp on the spiders or the cat eats them haha
amanda w.
I've used the terro gel for ants and it kills them all. It's great. As long as you place the repellent somewhere the bugs can find it, they'll be gone in a couple days.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
We had a sugar ant problem not so long ago, and this got rid of them almost instantly! Spiders are disgusting and I needed them to be gone ASAP -
This was the answer!
Caroline S.
This is a great product that i use all the time. I would definitely recommend it for anyone! I love all of this company's products. no more spiders!
Catherine D.
Spotswood, NJ
This has definitely come in handy before. Face it, there are spiders in every single home. So it's good for everyone to have
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
If there is a different between all the brands I don't see it. This will kill on contact but its not for long term use.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Product is discontinued why is it still here for review? i guess it would of been good if we could still purchase it.
Brittany L.
Has anyone used the multi spider and other bug killer? It's great