BeautyFragranceFragrance for AnyoneHermès
Terre D'Hermes Edt Vapo 125 Ml Recharge

Terre D'Hermes Edt Vapo 125 Ml Recharge

The warmth and density of wood combined with the softness of benzoin and the sparkle of shiso. Terre d'Hermès narrates the relationship between man and earth, his humble and harmonious dialogue with the elements and nature.

What is the main tones of this perfume?
Where to get this from and how does it smell?
Does this one smell good?
Start your review of Terre D'Hermes Edt Vapo 125 Ml Recharge!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer  O.
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Terre D'Hermes Edt Vapo 125 Ml Recharge uploaded by Jennifer  O.
#complimentary #gift thanks definitely smells amazing my boyfriend loves it ❤️🔥 very strong scent and fits him well #influenster
Fatima-zuhra E.
Moline, IL
Love it ! My husband adores it ! Just perfect !!! Highly recommend for you !!!
Love it ! My husband adores it ! Just perfect !!! Highly recommend for you !!!
Korah M.
Orlando , FL
Terre D'Hermes Edt Vapo 125 Ml Recharge uploaded by Korah M.
This is my daddy’s perfume and it smells so freaking good I really just love it so much
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This is another scent that I purchased for my husband and ended up using in myself as well. It’s a very strong, dark kind of scent. You only need a very small spray in your chest and it will last most of the day. Don’t go crazy with it or it will be too strong. High quality and worth the price!
Liza A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this is one of the sexiest smelling colognes out there. It has a fresh yet seductive scent that just can't be beat. I love it when my man wears this cologne
Sharise L.
Bronx, NY
Yes, just a sample but I love the way it smells. is just a sample. But wore for the whole week until the Bottle with empty.
Jimmaema R.
Tucson, AZ
My husband loves this perfume. When he has meeting and events at work this is his go to perfume. It doesnt hurt on the nose and not to powerful.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Very pungent. It has woody tones with a slight citrus ending note, like grapefruit. (Actually my most hatred fruit!) it is quite strong and a bit overpowering. Definitely not a scent I find attractive. Would not want my boyfriend to wear this. This would possibly match a more mature, sophisticated man. Someone more "Hermes."
T L.
Decatur, GA
Seriously one of the best smells on my husband it's very classic and wearable all day not just a special occasion smell.
Maria G.
Raymondville, TX
Smells Devine for those who like the luxury perfume this is the one I highly recommend it to those who love luxury perfumes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...